[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, anon, spit somethin' abstract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: madlib.jpg (65 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
madlib.jpg
65 KB, 940x626
Yo, anon, spit somethin' abstract
>>
abstract
>>
/ . ;; ^-- &&
>>
>>
Abstract my words dont retract i see the moon it smiles like all those encompassed are trapped i dont listen to the news or politicians i dont even have a pot to piss in i do it in the street i hope i get it on a rich mans feet maybe his dog will smell it and lose respect for his master and his meat
>>
>Anon spits a stone fish out of his mouth
>>
>>60861283
thats dope anon respect. post your mixtape.
>>
i flip and i dip, but i aint gonna ship my rhymes to you in a dinghy, now this next line gonna be stingy. stay home and dont enter my cypher cos i'll pop you harder than a 20 metre long viper.
>>
>>60861596
You talk about a dinghy and a viper but have you heard that your moms clingy and im inside her your shitty little cypher is like a child driving stick you dont even reach the clutch your engine has quit and your rhymes didnt do much im tired ridin you though lemme buy you lunch
>>
>yfw eminem is ruining a thread on 4chan
>>
A rapper with a coast writer!?
What the fuck happened?
>>
File: kendrick lamario.jpg (45 KB, 334x335) Image search: [Google]
kendrick lamario.jpg
45 KB, 334x335
>>60862208
I GOT A BONER PIC
>>
416544 njasnj blublu
>>
File: madlib_by_bplus2005.jpg (293 KB, 1193x1600) Image search: [Google]
madlib_by_bplus2005.jpg
293 KB, 1193x1600
This is a Madlib appreciation thread now. Let's talk about how much of a genius this motherfucker is.
>>
>>60860711
>>60862573
Everybody stand back, Richard D James is rapping
>>
>>60860334
Do I look Q-Tip?
>>
File: 1445910912093.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445910912093.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1920
>>
rabbits are one of the few mammals to have their testicles above their penis
>>
https://soundcloud.com/yung_vonnegut/planet-x
>>
>>60862621
what was that album they talked about in the stones throw doc where he composed jazz after playing bass for 5 months or something? also, is it worth listening to?
>>
>>60860334
I spill, spill, women and children are killed

while sucking down a cup of pennicilin for thrills

kill bill, i fill, fill my brief case with some bills

im a fantasy, just ask, nash, crosby or stills
>>
File: spork.jpg (18 KB, 675x264) Image search: [Google]
spork.jpg
18 KB, 675x264
Chickity China the Chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
Watchin X-Files with no lights on,
We're dans la maison
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one
Like Harrison Ford I'm getting Frantic
Like Sting I'm Tantric
Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy
>>
>>60860334
I want chicken and organe juice
Thats whats on my write up
>>
It's all the same
I'm not to blame
It's my veins
Cells, membranes
Coalescing, what a blessing
Disintegration, sweet sensation
The mystery of who I choose to be
Who I used to be has no use for me
My seppuku:
I'm Count Duku
>>
>>60864200

all the time, Phife
>>
>>60864471
Yesterdays New Quintet?
>>
>>60864471
Yesterday's New Quintet was Madlib's first jazz album iirc. This is some of the best jazz stuff he's done though imo. Amazing smoking music, as is everything Madlib touches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTszh5jU3pU
>>
No more chicken sandwiches
I'll pay for the damages
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.