[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me why she got a record deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: dfas.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dfas.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Remind me why she got a record deal?
>>
>>60848741
I'm pretty she's even said she's famous because she knew how to suck dick
>>
>>60848778
that would not surprise me at all

sad if true

was hoping for a less cynical answer, but you could be right
>>
Jews, money, plastic surgeries, dumb people who actually need to adore someone like that...
>>
She fucked all her execs. It's in an interview somewhere.
>>
>why did an attractive woman ready to use sex to sell a product get a record deal

are you really this thick, OP

use some common sense
>>
>>60848849
I thought maybe I had missed her talent, somehow.

I guess you're saying she got sold as a product, not because of any musical talent, eh?
>>
>>60848741
she's good at selling records
>>
>>60848812
>She fucked all her execs. It's in an interview somewhere.
can u find it?
>>
she's great with working her image and has remained relevant because that whole husky voiced sultry singer + worshiper of old Hollywood pop culture iconography niche is totally hers at the moment
>>
File: 134.gif (3 MB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
134.gif
3 MB, 396x299
>>60848936
>>
I FUCKED MY WAY UP TO THE TOP
>>
>>60849134
THIS IS MY SHOW
>>
Her dad paid for it.

You guys are retarded.
>>
>>60848741
Look at her lips, imagine them around your dick.
Now imagine you're the owner of a big record label and she wants to sign a contract.
What do you do ?
>>
File: Capture.png (52 KB, 662x322) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52 KB, 662x322
>>60848873
>>
>>60848741
Because she's a smart girl who understands the music industry very well and is open about it

she knew she had to suck record execs dick and was okay with it. and even put it in one of her songs "i fucked my way to the top"

is very nice and genuine to her fans. has a good team of producers who fine tunes her aesthetics and is the best at it.

my fav pop artist really. didn't care too much about honeymoon
but everything else is amazing
>>
>>60849702
The fact that she pushes her own insecurities into her music by putting them out in the open is just another way of saying "hey guys, I already acknowledged my sluttiness so you can't hold it against me now." Oldest trick in the book, honestly.

Not only is her music and her persona shit, but she has proven that she is a shit person also. Why would anyone want to listen to a fake as hell, untalented musician that's a product of many major label executives' wet dicks?
>>
>>60849702
ok so the whore aspect of her career has been well documented in this thread

the other part, about being a decent musician, not really

i dont buy it.
>>
>>60849783
>Why would anyone want to listen to a fake as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGyLPkmQfI
i don't see any of /mu/ meme bands doing this shit
especially how u fags worship swans and dg who basically tell their fans to fuck off and spit on them

>>60849794
read>>60848936
she has her own unique thing going on that nobody has topped yet, hasley is trying to cash-in on that market but shes an untalented straight outta tumblr reblogs artist

If you don't like her fine but it's not nice being mean to somebody who would probably say hello to you if u ran into her
>>
>>60849858

>especially how u fags worship swans and dg who basically tell their fans to fuck off and spit on them

What's wrong with musicians who make pure music with sincere emotion? Bands like Swans use hatred in their music as a release. Gira is no bullshit like Lana Del Rey who most likely does this shit as a publicity move.

I'd rather have someone I respect as a musician spit on me than a shit musician spew yet more fake emotion onto me while they're in my presence.
>>
>>60849957
>I'd rather have someone I respect as a musician spit on me
you have stockholm syndrome . It's not healthy for you friend please try to have a positive mental attitude :)
>>
>>60848778
>I'm pretty she's even said she's famous because she knew how to suck dick
this would be stupid, the guys behind labels are rich and can pay for hookers, they dont need to hire bullshit people to have sex
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.