[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> rid myself of all "data" (mp3 etc) forms of music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Edisongoldmoulded.jpg (79 KB, 660x600) Image search: [Google]
Edisongoldmoulded.jpg
79 KB, 660x600
> rid myself of all "data" (mp3 etc) forms of music and streaming.
>only CDs and vinyl now.
>realize I miss nothing.
why?
>>
>>60841254
because your autism is satisfied
>>
>>60841254
Because you're either rich, ignorant or both.
>>
File: le shiggy ayatollah.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy ayatollah.png
90 KB, 238x276
>2015
>not exclusively listening to all your music on wax cylinders
>>
>>60841362
>ayatollah
>>
FLAC has been scientifically proven to have the most enjoyable listening experience
>>
>>60841541
if you're a bat
>>
>>60841852
There is definitely a difference not for all songs but for most
>>
>>60841852
Bats wouldn't hear a lot of the musical range though
>>
See, but if you happened to regret that decision and wanted to recover all the music you got rid of, you would only have to go download that shit all over again for "very little" cost. If it had been your CDs and vinyl that you had thrown out you would have to go back to the record store and spend a fortune to recover that shit.
>>
>>60841541
CD's and WAV technically have a better sound
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.