[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many listens did it take for you to "get" this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
How many listens did it take for you to "get" this album /mu/?
>>
about 1. I immediately got that it was shit.
>>
0 desu
>>
>>60835604
nice meme

3-4. its a great album fuck the haters
>>
>>60835578
is this the TMR of the 21st century?
>>

It's a commentary on the punk/grunge scene of the early to mid 90s and how easy it was for white musicians to make it famous back then.
>>
I just listened to the first 2 tracks and then shut it off. The reviews, twitter, and reddit comments all told me that it was a shit album, so I didn't finish listening to it past teh second track.
>>
I haven't listened to the entire album yet just a few songs. Should I smoke and listen to it? I'm gonna do it fellas
>>
>>60835692
thats the only way you will understand it BRO
>>
>>60835628
yeah fuck the haters man haters gonna hate and haters hate cudi cause he a dope ass nigga #noh8
>>
>>60835686
the beevus and butthead sections are sooooo bad
>>
>>60835629
Most likely
>>
this is even worse than death grips and that is saying something
>>
>>60835578
I only had to get a few tracks in before I started getting desperate, hopeless cravings for kiwi
>>
Why would I want to listen to a song that has a 4 minute beavis and butthead sketch in it. There was multiple beavis and butthead appearances.
>>
>>60835725
heres a HATWER
>>
one
>>
>>60835578

as many as this

similar quality in the end
>>
>>60835848
hmm...
>>
>>60835765
we get it dude. you don't like death grips. Stop posting in every thread
>>
File: jon.png (38 KB, 579x432) Image search: [Google]
jon.png
38 KB, 579x432
Jonwayne AKA That Other White Rapper AKA That Other White Fat Rapper was butthurt that people didn't like this garbage
>>
>>60835692
>doesnt get high the first time he hears music
you are everything that is wrong with this board
>>
>>60836096
DUDE ------ LMAO
>>
>>60835578

Six. It's a 9.5/10 honestly.
>>
>>60835765
>worse than death grips

hey now, their instrumentals are top-tier
burnett is the (severely) weak link
>>
cudi has never been any good, but it is hilarious to see just how bad he can get and this is just something else
>>
people can infinitely dig deeper and rationalize literally any work of art to make it good for themselves
especially if they expect it to be good going in
they don't want to be wrong
>>
kiwi watermelon syrup
>>
worst production of all time
>>
>>60835895
What's he talking about when he says fake bone thugs guitar center shit?
>>
1 listen and was like wow this is fucking shit
>>
>>60835895
>comparing this piece of trash to jandek
its so bad that people are trying to say its "outsider music" to justify how bad it is
>>
i thought i legitimately liked the title track, but now i have this weird headache and i'm pretty sure its because of the synth line in the background
>>
File: 1447108674704.png (476 KB, 533x527) Image search: [Google]
1447108674704.png
476 KB, 533x527
>>60836096
>>60836155
i like you. i like drugs.
>>
>>
album of the year for me
could have the potential to be on TPAB level if he had more hype around him. the talent is there
>>
File: 1446385666486.jpg (96 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
1446385666486.jpg
96 KB, 1280x536
>>60835578
3 tracks in... his obsession with kurt cobain is clear but... really, he couldn't have picked a better artist for inspiration? cobain is sooo over done, over rated, and blah.
tldr; wow this is garbage
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.