[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be honest, I shit on Nirvana at every opportunity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1993photo[1].jpg (246 KB, 1120x839) Image search: [Google]
1993photo[1].jpg
246 KB, 1120x839
I'll be honest, I shit on Nirvana at every opportunity, especially on here, but the reason is deeper than you might think. Back in school when I was 13 or 14 all my friends were big into Nirvana but I just couldn't get into them no matter how hard I tried and it annoyed me greatly. Now I make fun of anyone who listens to Nirvana and call them a pleb merely because I'm bitter over the past. I'm sure all the people who shit on Nirvana are like this (although unlike me they won't admit it).
>>
>>60834745
Okay faggot. Thanks for the blog post.
>>
This...is one of the weirdest b8s I've ever seen
>>
foo fighter is gay
>>
>>60834810
not bait
>>
Evry1 is like me. There jyst pretending 2 b difrent
>>
>>60834810
It's not really that weird
It's just >>60835367 which isn't an uncommon form of bait
>>
>>60834745
so instead of hating them coz they suck, you hate them coz you're a salty poser pleb. that's actually worse than liking them. nice blog post by the way
>>
>>60835458
you hate them for the same reason as OP, except you won't admit it, which is actually worse than OP
>>
I think Nirvana is one of those bands that you have to hear first with a certain mindset about them (either totally open-minded or just really accepting of the back-to-basics sound of alt-rock in 1990), and if you don't, you're kind of fucked forever. I know this because it happened to me.
>>
>>60835478
stfu op
>>
i was lucky because nirvana were the 1st band i really got into, them and radiohead, if id heard say pink floyd or something with more layers id have nirvana were shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.