[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, here's my theory about this fucking album.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: What the fuck..jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck..jpg
128 KB, 500x500
I think Kid Cudi has a Cobain fetish, and he's slowly trying to follow Cobains life. Kudis last few albums prove that he's just doing way too many fucking drugs and slowly loosing sanity. The shit reviews this album will get and the fact that he's emo as fuck on it will just drive him to suicide for the satisfaction of being talked about after his death, just like Cobain. This might happen soon. Or maybe not, he might just be shit at making music.
>>
Dubs for kiwi watermelon syrup
>>
>>60829090
rolling

>>60829068
Maybe both, also similar to Cobain.
>>
It's sad because Cobain actually got murdered.
>>
Youre just realizing this now? Its blatantly obvious that he wants to be the next kurt.
>>
>>60829068
this album sucks but it's better than nirvana.
Not even memeing.
>>
>>60829068
>doing way too many fucking drugs and slowly loosing sanity
He's been sober for more than two years now
>>
>>60830382
Nah. He was sober from like, mid 2011 to late 2012. He's been on 'em for a while again.
>>
He really does remind me of myself in middle school when I also had a cobain obsession. Would record myself play my acoustic guitar with a shitty mic and have some faux fuck ups at the start then play the real thing like the demo recordings I listened to of him. Among other things I'm about ready to cringe myself into a blackhole.
>>
>mfw cudi makes a motm 3 almost as good as the first two, with his old producers and everyone is confused
>>
Why has 90s nostalgia birthed the worst music?

this is what we get
>Speeding Bullet to Heaven
>vaporwave
>halsey

80s nostalgia at least gave us some cool shit like m83 and LCD Soundsystem
>>
>>60829068
sigh. I already exolained this. it's a love letter to miely cyrus. look at how the covers line up, miely loves nirvana too, new sincerity just like her last album etc. etc. you are all dummies for not reaizing thisz
>>
File: 1447108674704.png (476 KB, 533x527) Image search: [Google]
1447108674704.png
476 KB, 533x527
>>60829270
he cant be the next kurt
>>
I want to fuck my cousin to kid cudi
>>
>>60830750
That's not New Sincerity in the slightest

If you're going to use words, learn what they fucking mean
>>
>>60829068
or maybe this is his way of saying fuck you to the music industry
he's doing movies and a tv show now. guy isn't gonna kill himself
>>
>>60829068
>has a Cobain fetish
do you not? that's pretty weird to listen to music and not have cobain fetish
>>
>>60829068
so I guess this is what happens when untalented rappers don't have talented producers (ie plain pat, emile, kanye?)
>>
probably still the most interesting album a rapper has released
>>
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALBUM NIGGA HAHAHA TF
>>
>>60830501
Doing this is the only thing that could revive him. Somethings thats legitimately better than both motm's
>>
Does anyone have screencaps of the kid cudi thread earlier? About the trips on kiwi watermelon syrup comment?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT8No44aNAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcXYz0gtJeM
>>
>>60829068
Nah, Cobain died at the height of his popularity.

Cudi would have had to do it 5 years ago, and even then he may have never reached the same appeal as Cobain, because he's not white.
>>
>>60831792
Le all people are still racist meme xd
>>
What will scaruffi give it familgia?
>>
>>60831835
9 at least
>>
File: WZRD.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
WZRD.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
Does nobody remember pic related or Satellite Flight? I mean sure Indicud had some things that made us forget the atrocity of WZRD, but following with Satellite flight made me think that he was gone forever. like is anyone actually surprised?
>>
>>60829068
My theory is that this album is what black people hear when they listen to white people music.
>>
>>60829138
This. It's hilariously obvious as well. You can't even call it a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>60830053
yes you are
>>
>>60831171
it is completely new sincerity. It's a reaction againt the insincre manufactured music they used to make. It's these artists taking control and saying they would rather make something sincere that's from themseleves than make something that is better but inauthentic.
>>
>>60832817
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmao
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedin%27_Bullet_2_Heaven

lmao check the title kek
>>
Kurt was an obvious inspiration for this album but SB2H is still very original, progressive and enjoyable despite the baffling skits. If this record was from an unknown artist people would celebrate it more. a solid punk rock album.
>>
>>60832817
Underrated post
>>
>>60831827
Nice reading comprehension dumbass.
>>
>>60832817
sometimes.
>>
>>60829138
>>60833367
Go away Dave, no one likes your shit band here.
>>
>>60833734
No, nobody would celebrate it. It's one of the most bland and insufferable albums I've ever heard
>>
>>60833928
the music in it is powerful and vulnerable. Its sincere and comes from a damaged artist which makes it even more fascinating. Cudi just weeded out all fans who only like him as a rapper. Hes an ultra talented songwriter. How many artists you know make outstanding albums in multiple genres?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.