[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there isn't A SINGLE GRILL in my class that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>tfw there isn't A SINGLE GRILL in my class that has music as a hobby
What the fuck am I supposed to talk about when they approach me ?
>>
Music is a pretty shitty hobby
>>
>getting approached by actual living girls

hello reddit
>>
At least you're getting approached man
>>
just get your dick out and fuck them even if they don't want it like a REAL MAN
>>
>>60821509
Yeah but I don't know what to talk about, jesus christ they are boring me
And it's just my shitty class, there are grills in other classes that like music
Hold me /mu/
>>
Go away normalcück
>>
>>60821484
Don't you have any other hobbies aside from music?
>>
>>60821484
What music do you like, OP?
>>
>>60821593
All of it really
I don't want her to have the same taste, just to generally listen to it so we can talk bands n shit
>>60821567
Yes
Loads of em
Gym, cardio, hiking, books, anime and manga, soccer. Its not that I'm selective , just these ultra normans don't have hobbies AT ALL
>>
>>60821804
>implying watching garbage television shows and complaining about eating too much chocolate aren't great hobbies
>>
>>60821804
>soccer
just tell them you're gay and theyll start talking to you about anything.
>>
>wanting to talk to memes

Why?
>>
>>60821855
Oh yeah, i talked to like 10 grills from class, these seem to be their hobbies now I remember
So they do have them
One tried talking me into seeing some modern movie thats just a 24 ripoff
>television shows
hmmmm
>>
>>60821863
They DO talk to me
It's just that they don't really have much of worth to talk about
Should I just move to another class to get gf ?
>>
>>60821918
>get gf
you dont want a gf. you want a new girl every week. choose the hottest out of them. fuckem and leavem.
if you really want a gf. yeah go to another class. theres a shitload of girls irl.....or so ive heard...
i played varsity hockey so i have to give you shit about soccer. its like a natural instinct for me.
>>
>>60821969
>you want a new grill every week
No I really don't, sex is overrated
I just wanna have a oneitis that loves me back but getting a gf t hat isn't just a semi platonic relationship requires we actually have something in common
>>
>>60821863
Bitch American Football is way more gay than actual football
>>
>tfw I should be thankful a girl wants to talk to my strange self
>I still have all these judgements of how stupid they are because of their normie tendencies
Oh /mu/, why is it so easy, yet difficult to be a normie
>>
File: Anthony_Fantano_Promo.jpg (34 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
Anthony_Fantano_Promo.jpg
34 KB, 660x440
>>60821484
>implying girls have hobbies
>talking to succubi
>studying
>having music as a "hobby"
>posting le voldemort face
>not being homosexual
>talking to other people
>getting approached by other people
>posting on /mu/
>using the f word

I want normies to leave
>>
File: YOU ARE FUCKING NOTHING.jpg (53 KB, 507x522) Image search: [Google]
YOU ARE FUCKING NOTHING.jpg
53 KB, 507x522
>caring about girls
>>
>>60821804
normies are fucking boring, why do people on /r9k/ try so hard to be like them
>>
simply talk about one of your other interests or hobbies

k that was a joke I know you dont have any but real talk you should find out what shes interested in and pretend to be interested in that. I dont mean pretend to know about it, I mean listen and be interested while she tells you about it
>>
women should be exterminated
>>
>>60821484
Lol 3D girls
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.