[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought tickets to see her in March Please tell me why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I just bought tickets to see her in March

Please tell me why she sucks
>>
Nope, you now got to see her ass up close and probably smell the sweat out of it. Have fun.
>>
>>60821091
thx i will
>>
>>60821091
god I want this to happen to me

>>60821111
don't forget to post results

nice quads btw
>>
>>60821181
thx m8

>I'll be within feet of her feet
I'm going to spend like two hours just crying and cumming
>>
>>60821081
I hope you picture andy sambergs dumb face the entire time
>>
>>60821299
8/10 kek
>>
>>60821081
>Please tell me why she sucks
Her voice sounds like Snow White with Down Syndrome after sucking helium.
>>
>>60821340
It's getting there, but I think it could be even less original

Say something about Lisa Simpson
>>
I might see her in January my man
>>
>>60821081
writing is good voice i weird
>>
She's amazing. Have fun!
>>
>>60821081
Saw her exactly a month ago, I've never cried more at a concert.
>>
can someone just post her ass please
>>
Saw her last month playing in a church. It was one of the best shows I've ever been to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.