[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and I got her, nigga, >grocery bag What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1441525940516.png (281 KB, 510x402) Image search: [Google]
1441525940516.png
281 KB, 510x402
>and I got her, nigga,
>grocery bag

What did he mean by this?
>>
I used to think about this every day. It was a full-time job. Their insurance didn't cover all the mental health deterioration that ensued.
>>
>>60818912
well earlier he was talking about walking with her so i always assumed that he was talking about carrying her grocery bags home when she didnt wanna
>>
>>60818912
Literally who?
>>
>>60820903

G U D D A G U D D A
U
D
D
A

G
U
D
D
A
>>
>>60820903
HE'S GUDDA GUDDA
HE PUT HER HUNDER
>>
Did he ever even put out his own mixtape?
SQAD series don't count
>>
it meant that he eats the booty like groceries
>>
back in the day I used to like at least one song from Birdman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwdWhmebPyo

But now I can't look at that album cover without thinking how short Lil Wayne is, which according to this cover means means that Birdman is either just as short as Lil Wayne or even a couple of inches shorter. God damn. Rap manlets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPGFDT8zdg
relevant
>>
The masterful wordsmith Gudda Gudda meant that the chick he got was... like a grocery bag, uh...he's going to eat her like the grocery products... I got nothing
>>
>real rappers is hard to find, like a remote

damn...
>>
>>60818929
Underrated post
>>
>>60818912
Like the phrase bagging a woman when you acquire her interest
>>
>>60821403
>...........................control, rap is out of
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.