[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Net worth: $5,000,000,000 >fucking miserable How can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>Net worth: $5,000,000,000
>fucking miserable

How can we save him, bros?
>>
>>60811506
I always find that giving rather than getting is the best approach

aka give me some of your 5 bil Geoff
>>
File: beard man.jpg (95 KB, 594x482) Image search: [Google]
beard man.jpg
95 KB, 594x482
>>60811506
he's not miserable
just look at the beard
a man with such beard can't possibly be miserable
>>
>Mangum is a vegan, and on October 27, 2011 performed a benefit show at the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, raising over $16,500.
>vegan

Top kek
No wonder he looks like shit.
>>
>>60811506
ARE
>>
jef mangun
>>
>implying he has more than 2 million dollars
>>
>In October 2001, Jeff Mangum met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Mangum became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Jesus christ...
>>
>>60811659
kek
>>
>>60811506
You just completely made that number up
>>
This faggot hipster who sucks at guitar does not have 5 billion dollars.
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>60811719
>>
>you will never release a cult hit and retire to a life of modest solitude
:(
>>
Can he be /mu/'s Brendan Frasier?
>>
File: lebadsingingman.jpg (827 KB, 1800x1781) Image search: [Google]
lebadsingingman.jpg
827 KB, 1800x1781
>>60811781
You mean be on drugs and suck at things he's famous for doing? Yeah he's well on the way there.
>>
>>60811781
if anne frank ever divorces him and takes all his money, yes
>>
>>60811781
I thought that was John Frusciante
>>
>>60811591
I was at that show, best performance I've ever seen. It was essentially just him aging guitar with Julian occasionally playing saw too. I've seen them twice since then and as a band I gotta say they're not that great.
>>
>>60811659
my fucking sides
>>
>>60811570
Nice beard meme, but if someone has a beard like his they are either homeless or mentally ill
>>
>>60813325
but it's not a meme?
>>
Fuck him. If he's a sad cunt it's because he wants to be.
>>
>i wake up everyday, i walk out into the world and i say hello to the people i meet.
the sun shines, the birds sing, the dogs birth out of the old womans eyeball, the
afterbirth overwhelms me, swimming with strange creatures, etc. living in the great mystery
is enough for me right now.

he is too far gone
into the past
to save anne franke
>>
>Mangum was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Will Hart, the American musician who helped him found the Elephant 6 Collective, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Jeff, Anne Frank is Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean her.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Hart, Mangum once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed camera, saying "Are you recording me?". During a performance at a Holocaust memorial site, the audience rioted after Mangum performed his album "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea", including songs depicting his urge to stain Holocaust victims with semen.
>>
File: 1447705063257.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
1447705063257.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>60814226
>>
>>60811659
how have i not heard about this?
>>
>>60814418
His record label (or jews as I like to call them) tried to cover it up.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.