[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AND I WONDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: dave.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
AND I WONDER
>>
WHERE SHE WILL STAY
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
AND AFTER AAALLLLLLLL
>>
IF YOU KNOW
WHAT IT MEANS
TO FIND YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
>>
>>60808164
my niggaaa
>>
HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAD SEX
>>
STILL I WONDAH
>>
WATCH HIM AS HE GOES
>>
HOW DOOM HOLD HEAT
>>
WHA WHA WHA WHA WHYYYYYYY

SHE RAN AWAYYYYYEYEEEYYYY
>>
UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND
THE CONCEPT OF LOVE
>>
IVE
BEEN
WAITING
ON
THIS
MY
WHOLE
LIFE
>>
DUDE POISON LSD LMAO
>>
>>60808053
Did he kill Scott Weiland?
>>
STACK DEAD ACTORS
>>
>>60808164
and I'm back on my grind
>>
>>60808164
you know what

maybe you're right
>>
STOP THE RAAAAAIIINNN
>>
>>60809092
IS THIS THE WAY LIFE'S MEANT TO BEEEEE
>>
I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
>>
>>60808164
came here to post this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.