[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what concerts are you guys going to, good experiences with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Algiers live at Loppen 2015.jpg (643 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
Algiers live at Loppen 2015.jpg
643 KB, 1100x733
So what concerts are you guys going to, good experiences with recent concerts?
I'm personally going to Loppen in Denmark tomorrow to see Slægt and their EP release.
>>
>>60805977
I'm going to see TWIABP with my ex in hopes that we get back together. What kind of clothes do you wear to an emo concert?
>>
>>60805977
That image is from Algiers when they played at Loppen in Denmark. Absolutely amazing concert, I loved the mood. Afterwards they all joined us at the bar and were chaps.
>>
>>60806020
I'm planning on seeing them when they come to Denmark. I have no idea about clothing, since they're quite chill I'd imagine baggy and a tad dull colored clothes.
>>
>>60805977
Seen gy!be live and i don't even want to go to concerts anymore, it was so much more than enough
>>
>Upcoming
12/5 - Sleater-Kinney
12/17 - Deerhunter / Atlas Sound
12/28 - Cloud Nothings
1/28 - Yo La Tengo
2/29 - Beach House

>Maybe
12/18 - Ritual Howls
1/1 - Way Out
3/11 - Craw
3/12 - Emily Wells

>>60806032
I saw Algiers play an absolutely fantastic show to maybe 30 people a couple months ago. Really hope they blow up and tour again next year
>>
I saw Ride recently and it was fantastic. Probably won't do any in the near future cause I'm broke as shit.
>>
>>60806406
If Matt Tong stays and drums on their next album they'll definitely blow up.
>>
>>60806406
That sounds like a great show, I really like smaller venues so I hope they don't blow too much up. I'm a sucker for the intimate feel.
>>
>>60805977
What's up? I'm doing the same. the first song from the EP they have up on soundcloud sounds fantastic.

I've seen lightning bolt last week. haven't got much planned recently apart from Destroyer/Artillery, but next year i'm planning so far on seeing Laibach, Simon Finn, and Tuxedomoon.
>>
I have tickets to see Chameleons Vox in 2 weeks, but I'm a little worried because I've developed a cough where my ribs are in agony with every cough.
>>
>>60807131
Hit up a clinic man

>>60806497
From what I've read he's handling drums for their next album and they've already got a bunch of songs they're working on
>>
I saw FIDLAR in October and it was a lot of fun
>>
>>60807294

I've already been to a doctor and went today to get an x-ray (couldn't find anything). Taking meds, but I've read online from people with similar symptoms that it can last several months (several weeks at the minimum it seems). Really sucks. What's ironic is that I'm fairly certain I got this from another gig I went to.
>>
>>60807072
I'm actually going alone tomorrow, so if you see a guy wearing a beanie, most likely white or purple, then hit me up. I didn't know that Tuxedomoon still was active, I like their Holy Wars album.
>>
In October I caught Ride, Kraftwerk and Run the Jewels, all three were fantastic. Met a pretty cool woman at the Kraftwerk show, we've become good friends since then.
In November I saw JR JR front row center in Detroit. Third November in a row, the best show of there's I've been to yet.
>>
>>60808441
How did you like RTJ live, I had a great experience when I saw them live.
>>
Gonna go see GY!BE in February, really excited for that
>>
>>60809017
You wouldn't happen to know how long their shows usually are?
>>
How does one approach getting into an 18+ concert when they might not be 18?
Buddy wants to go but he's 17 atm, turns 18 like three months after the concert.
US btw.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.