[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm 25, i'm listening to Korn and I still enjoy it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 51TxK3R9FeL.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51TxK3R9FeL.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
i'm 25, i'm listening to Korn and I still enjoy it
my friends and family keep mocking me for this, what's wrong with them ?
>>
Kill them, anon. Kill them all
>>
BADINGYABADINGYABADINGA
>>
>>60802238
Are you balding
>>
>>60802238
They're plebs, don't mind them anon.
>>
you're a 25 year old teenager
>>
yeah fuck them, korn's great and people who hate and them are mega-douches. jonathan davis was pretty badly abused so the fact that he's made something with his life is an accomplishment in itself. no reason to shit on them.
>>
>*****FeELiNg liKe a fReAk oN a LeAsH*****
>>
>>60802238
So long as you don't listen to Follow the Leader or anything after Issues, I wholeheartedly think you're good m8
>>
>>60802238
more like, whats wrong with you
>>
>>60802740
how can you not like freak on a leash and got the life?
>>
>>60802782
freak on the leash is the only good songv on the album
>>
>>60802238

I bet a lot of those kids who made fun of you still live in your home town huh?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.