[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 600x800
How true is pic related?
>>
I dont know, but Steven Wilson is a ducking good musician and songwriter, no matter the meme picture.
>>
>>60801673
Not very.
>>
im not reading all that shit tbqh
>>
>>60801673
its true
>>
>>60802052
If it's 1963.
>>
>>60801673
wut?
it makes sense to listen some artists full albums only. Especially in post rock. OFC you can listen to single songs but in some cases listening the full thing just makes it better. It depends on the artist though
>>
>>60801673
Its true. How can you say you enjoy music if you don't listen to full albums? If you listen to songs yoi should kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>60802108
>what is 90% of /bleep/
howdy pardner
>>
>>60801673
honestly don't get how people listen to singles. If you like one song that much try the rest of the album
>>
>>60802090
>>60802108
Found the rockists.
>>
>>60802119
>implying /bleep/ matters
>>
>>60802145
Found the casual

go back to leddit you waste of flesh
>>
>>60802147
>I don't like it so it doesn't matter
Did you know rock, country, jazz, hip hop, and classical music don't matter? I just don't care for it :::^^^)))
>>
>>60802165
Are u mad?
>>
>>60802160
>rockist telling anyone else to go back to reddit
>>
>>60802108
>not skipping through bad tracks
>muh album experience dictates i listen to bad music

i laugh at full album drones
>>
>>60802181
>poptism giving their "opinions"

Thats why /mu/ sucks nowadays
>>
>>60802174
Nah, just funposting t b h
Though that being said typical bleeps really don't need the album format, and that's not a negative thing.
>>
>>60802203
Shouldnt you be on /b/?
>>
>>60802203
Anon did you know there are god tier albums were I like EVERY song?
Huuuuuh whaaaaaat?
Iam sorry that you didnt find you perfect album yet
>>
>>60802234
no
/mu/ is for music discussion
>>
>>60802269
not every album you listen to is incapable of having bad songs on it

listening to an album isn't a binding contract that constricts you to listen to it in full before you want to listen to something else
>>
Depends, there are albums where the songs are meant to flow together and be an entire experience and there are albums that are just compliations of cool songs. Both are fine, but I strongly prefer elaborate albums that works as a single "piece".
>>
>>60801673

>do you like videos?
>yeah
>what's your favorite movie?
>I don't really watch whole films, I just watch scenes on youtube, sometimes though I like to put scenes from different movies
>I also like to play a random level of a game and turn it off
>read a chapter of a book and none of the rest
>etc.
>>
>>60802432
See >>60802393
Most albums don't have the cohesion of a movie
>>
I used to have a very tiny attention span and skipped every song that didn't give me a literal boner within the first 15 seconds. I'm glad I've grown more patient over the years, it has allowed me to enjoy music I would never have given a proper chance back in the day.
>>
>>60801673
I dunno, but man, the instrumental to hatesong is baller af

what a jam
>>
>>60802432
>music album = movie
>music album = book

nice logic faggot
>>
No because Steven Wilson has released several singles and compilations himself
>>
>memerap the thread
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.