[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Thought?
>>
pretty dope
I honestly don't know why nobody talks about him on /mu/
>>
Literally the worst rapper I have ever listened to
>>
>>60794275
G Eazy is probably the first name that I think about when I think of music shitty people listen to. THERE IS NOTHING APPEALING ABOUT G EAZYS MUSIC AT ALL. Lets just start off with how generic it is. I swear he makes the shittiest most mind numbingly generic pop rap in the world. Oh I'm just going to use these terrible pop rap beats with trap influnce and talk about how im going to fuck your bitch for 2 and a half minutes then shove it down your throat. Literally all he talks about is how he is going to fuck your bitch on every fucking indescribably awful track he makes. He is bad at rapping. His monotone voice is boring. He doesn't do anything original. His beats sound bad. His lyrics are bad. His hooks are bad. HE IS A BAD ARTIST.
>>
>>60794548
Does most rap just talk about fucking bitches/doing drugs tho?
>>
>g-eazy
>mac miller
>macklemore
>lil dicky
>logic

when will this end. at least eminem and riff raff are good rappers. this shit is just gayyyyyy corny white people shit.
>>
I used to like G a lot, when I was younger and he came out with the Outsider and Big. His first "real" albums Must Be Nice and These Things Happen made him lose all appeal for me, he completely lost that unique charm he had. This album is really good though, the production is fantastic and G is making an effort at least.
>>
Also, I heard Order More on the radio the other night and I can't believe G-Eazy's singing voice isn't entirely cringe inducing like a lot of rappers, I didn't realize it was him until I Shazamed it.
>>
>>60795723
Logic is a nigger.
>>
>>60795723
One of these things is not like the others
>>
>>60795723
how dare you put mac miller in there
>>
album's tight as fuck. better than these things happen for sure.
>>
>>60797328
Mac Miller is shit

Go cry and listen to 808's you loser
>>
>>60797399
might want to slit your throat with that edge, buddy :^)
>>
>>60797399
>Mac Miller is shit
>rap diabo, macho when I drop flows/ bar gets raised up, it's me and petey pablo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlQESTshOPw
>>
>>60795723
>mac miller slapped into the same list as lil dicky and g eazy

Mac Miller should not be bunched in this list, he has been on a roll lately. Most of these rappers except Mac rely off of really cheesy concepts in their music to carry their tracks forward. Mac is likely the only "white rapper" in this list that does something different with his sound, ever since Faces.

Fight me .
>>
>>60795723
+ Machine Gun Kelly and Childish Gambino
>>
>>60794548
You're not alone anon, I agree 100% with everything you just said. I will never understand the appeal. I don't want to. It's an in-joke with my friends and I to call shitty rap with the likes of artists >>60795723 mentioned, simply, "G Eazy rap"
It's mind numbing man
>>
>>60795723
mac miller on that list is offensive, get some taste please
>>
>>60797127
No he aint
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.