[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid Cudi has made his Magnum Opus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Trout Mask Replica ver 2.png (482 KB, 970x458) Image search: [Google]
Trout Mask Replica ver 2.png
482 KB, 970x458
*Tsk tsk*, when will the pretension end? Can't you see that Kid Cudi has made a stellar record comparable to Trout Mask Replica? Noise rock, alternative rock, garage, punk? You stupid plebs will never understand the mastery of this record.
>>
Anyone can make any of these genres but the reason this also fucking sucks dick is the fact that everything sounds so goddamned polished and clean to the point where it actually takes away from what he's trying to accomplish. I appreciate it, but it's subjectively fucking bullshit. Hopefully he perfects his next record if he continues driving down this highway (2 Heaven).
>>
this is the new pleb filter: anyone who dislikes it is just a simple pleb
>>
>>60791443
petition to make this /mu/ core pls
>>
Wait so it leaked? how is it?
>>
>>60792153
it's a masterpiece, album of the year, maybe even of the decade

jk it's atrocious
>>
>>60792177

Damn it if this album flops I'm scared Cudi will suicide
>>
>>60792221
this t b h
>>
>>60792221
it's legitimately one of the worst things ive ever heard

sounds like a constipated man yelling over Nirvana songs played on GarageBand
>>
This is a musical rendition of some "90's kid" youtube comment.

I fucking rather listen to Lil Wayne's rock album than this shit. Only 5 songs in, and it's that fucking bad.
>>
AS A HUGE CUDI FAN im ashamed to say im scared to listen to this...
>>
>>60790867

When I was in 7th grade (12-13 years old), my class had a project to make bands, write songs, and record an EP on GarageBand.

Most, if not all, of the songs on Kid Cudi's new album could have just as well been on someone's EP from my 7th grade class.
>>
god that cover is really cool though
>>
>>60793199
he should have gotten a full band assembled and made a psychedelic rock album, cause it's pretty fucking obvious that's what he really wanted to do
>>
Kid Cudi's best projects are Indicud and Satellite Flight.
>>
>>60793352
you didnt have that opinion until just now faggot fuck you
>>
>>60793488
Uh no. I have been a huge fan of Indicud since it was released and everyone hated it. Same with MOTM2.
>>
anyone have a link?
>>
>>60793556
Spotify.
>>
>>60793507
No true scotsman hates motm2.
>>
>>60793568
A lot of people did when it was first released because it wasn't MOTM1.
>>
Wow this is awful
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.