[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is hiphop so egocentric?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20
File: MBDTF_ALT.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MBDTF_ALT.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
Why is hiphop so egocentric?
>>
Narcissistic would be a better way to put it.
>>
I remember when /mu/core was taken seriously
>>
Why is rock so egocentric?
>>
>>60781007
Yeah this and this is without considering the white privelege that plays a major part in rock music. Only people who think egocentricity is a unique part of hip hop are scared white men.
>>
>>60780436
to create something funky that's original
you're either talking about the place to be
who you are, what you got, or about a sucker MC
>>
>>60780436
because in order to be the best rapper you have to say youre the best rapper otherwise no one would know if youre the best rapper or the worst rapper.
>>
>>60781339
This
>>
>>60780436
because before studio rap, it was all about battling
do you even know what a bboy is?
or tagging?
>>
>>60780436
It's a response to white supremacy trying to disrespect and diminish the effort and pride of black people.
>>
>I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast,
>But we like hot butter on our breakfast toast

What did he mean by this
>>
>>60781726
hahahahaha

>rap is the form of media that created almost every modern black stereotype
>>
>>60781792
>>rap is the form of media that created almost every modern black stereotype

Have you ever had a history lesson?
>>
>>60781726
>>60781041

This and this. hip-hop boasts are actually more revolutionary/political/transgressive than anything in rock music. /thread
>>
>>60781906
/thread
>>
>>60781792
No white people are the form of media that created every modern black stereotype. But you wouldn't know that would you, whitey? Or are you just afraid to think about it?
>>
>>60781041
Stop hogging the library computer, Jamal.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 750x750
>all these white guilt sjw kekses ITT
>>
>>60782015
Can you spout more buzzwords
>>
>>60781836
actually, yeah; that would be why i said that. if you think all the American History classes in this country don't spend at least a quarter of yearly class time on the civil war and black slavery, you're wrong.
>>
>>60782058
Then if you did have one, then how are you so ignorant?
White people created almost every modern black stereotype.
>>
>>60782058
this whole country, minus the south and certain minorities, suffers from white guilt
>>
>>60782106
which ones?
>>
>>60782123
>white guilt meme
This reeks of something foul.
I detect a /pol/tard.

>>60782146
All of them if you haven't noticed.
>>
kanye west is the most insipid piece of black shit Ive had the nerve to lay eyes on, I tell you this the guy can`t produce, can`t write, can`t sing, can`t rap, nor can any of them they are all puppets of satan as in the MAMMON the money like in Chrono Trigger the mammon machine that thing is the beast called hip hop
and look what it has done well today is a good day for it to finally die, WE ACTUALLY GOTTA PLAY OUR INSTRUMENTS AND WRITE OUR SONGS NOT BULLSHIT SYLLABLES AND WORDPLAY OF THE EGO FOR ALL RAP IS EGO based on that which is Satan and the occult and the body as in NAE NAE IS

NAE = AEON
NAE = AEON
YOU = AEON 3 AGES ISIS HORUS SET
>>
>>60782123
>white guilt
If you are white and you dont feel at least a little bit guilty from all the ridiculous advantages this system gives you, congrats you are probably a shit human being
>>
>>60782216
>all of them

that's actually not an answer, or even a semblance of an intelligent response.
let's talk about violence in blacks, drug use, stereotypes on linguistics and slang; where do you see these things most heavily propogated? rap music.
>>
>>60782279
I'm Filipino
>>
>>60782232
Who hid /x/'s meds again?
>>
>>60782050
>implying you're not a kek by licking tumblrs greasy vagina
>>
>>60782350
But he's right
>>
>>60781919
jews control the media, not whites
>>
File: tumblr_nuupgbDlhR1rvtvymo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuupgbDlhR1rvtvymo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x351
>>60782328
>I'm Filipino

Doubt this is true, but if so you really need to get more involved in yr community
>>
File: 1427397667175.jpg (39 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
1427397667175.jpg
39 KB, 640x639
It's so egocentric and boastful because it sprung from a community that had been repressed throughout the inception of the style, and is executed by, primarily, men from that community. They generally come from poverty and disadvantaged backgrounds, and wish for better and are not often educated in other forms of art, and as such resort to what they know and use of braggadocio and a heightened sense of self-confidence and hope for their futures as confidence. They also often have troubled or uneven family lives and relationships with father figures, which brings a bevy of well-documented behavioral issues regardless of socioeconomic status, matching with these behaviors and those of what is generally seen as the characteristics of hip-hop and rap artists.

That about covers it, I'd say.
>>
>>60782359
>everyone who has empathy and understaning of the world is a following a hivemind
no buddy you are the one that took the blue pill
>>
>>60780436
its dominated by [spoiler]___men___[/spoiler]
>>
>>60782290
>that's actually not an answer, or even a semblance of an intelligent response.
Yes it is. I just answered your question.
It is semblance of an intelligent response, since you obviously had an intelligent question to begin with.
>let's talk about violence in blacks, drug use, stereotypes on linguistics and slang; where do you see these things most heavily propogated? rap music.
Stop trying to change goalposts.
Your violence in blacks started with slavery. Among with the dehumanization of black people.
>Drug use
People in impoverished areas and/or with depression are most likely to do drugs. I wonder why black people live in impoverished areas?
>stereotypes on linguistics and slang
You mean ever since slavery?
No access to an education made people adopt their own linguistics.
>muh slang
Yeah it's not like slang isn't used in everyday American English.
Your rap boogeyman won't work here.
>>
>>60780436

Because if you're in the rap game and you aren't egocentric, you'll seem weak. It's not like indie rock where if you're angtsy, you'll get praised for being deep. If you're a rapper and you're all angsty, you could get murdered or worse.
>>
no I took red pill and also the blue pill and here we go but the matrix is actually the kabbalah with is the SEELE of the world today
>>
What are my options? Defend narcissism or I'm a racist?

This fucking thread.
>>
>>60782507
it's not narcissism, is radical self-affirmation against a racist system which denies the humanity of black bodies. It's empowering.
>>
>>60782507
Are you retarded?
Not being an edgy cunt doesn't mean you're "defending narcissism".
>>
>>60781007
Care to back that up? Because it just seems flat-out wrong to me — I can't remember hearing many rock tracks where the singer (or any other musician) just boasts or sings about how great they are. Those are very common on hip hop albums.

Now I know there have been many "persona"-centered rock albums, like Ziggy Stardust or The Wall, but the main characters in those quite often portrayed in nuanced or even unflattering ways.

It's arguably more daring to do both the "character" thing and not hesitate to boast like Kendrick Lamar does, but too often hip hop tracks are just shallow, dumb braggadoccio and insulting others.

>>60782410
Seems like a good answer to me.
>>
File: samuel-johnson.jpg (20 KB, 421x512) Image search: [Google]
samuel-johnson.jpg
20 KB, 421x512
>>60781906
>>
>>60780436
why are you such a little fucking bitch. If you had a shred of confidence or ego you'd know what they're talking about but instead you're just bitching about other alphas on your shitty irish sock-bleaching image board
>>
File: BEYONCE-Stop-GIF.gif (612 KB, 495x295) Image search: [Google]
BEYONCE-Stop-GIF.gif
612 KB, 495x295
>>60782603
>>
>>60782404
Not really, no.
>>
WHO IS A WOMAN TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO THIS IS RUSSIA GET OUT THIS IS A COMMUNIST REPUBLIC OF RUSSIA NOW GET OUT THIS IS VLADIMIR PUTIN`S COUNTRY
>>
File: surely.gif (472 KB, 245x232) Image search: [Google]
surely.gif
472 KB, 245x232
>>60780436
Wow you may have picked one of the worst albums to get that question across.
>>
>>60782279
Guaranteed replies
>>
>>60780915
when was that?
>>
>>60782552
Man, just listen to yourself. I'm not passionate about this one way or another. Do you think you're being the voice of reason?
>>
>>60782821
I really don't care.
I'm not going to be an edgy cunt either way.
>>
>>60782854
The lack of self-awareness here
>>
>>60782557
The egocentrism does not necessary lies on the lyrical content, but on the aesthetically presumptions of the work taken as a whole. ie. The works of the Beatles, Bowie, Floyd, among other dinosaurs of the rock cannon are based on the assumption that rock music can be uplifted through a depuration of all impure 'negro' elements and thus rendered into a higher form of art fit for consumption by 'respectable' bourgeoisie whites. ie. jazz soul, blues and funk are transformed by megalomaniacal plastic rockstars with god-complexes (their autonomy as artists is irrelevant, their egoes being the only unifying force in the process) . this is part of the alienating process of the culture industry through which authentic forms of human expression defanged, castrated and commodified.
>>
>>60782881
Cool
Don't care either way.
>>
File: australian safe.jpg (956 B, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
australian safe.jpg
956 B, 125x112
>>60782894
>>
>>60782928
Upboated
>>
>>60782894
trite
>>
>>60782967
What good and unique commentary!
>>
>Freddie Mercury sings about banging his fat ass nanny as a child, murdering a guy for no reason and how he deserves respect and pity for it, and the ability to fly at supersonic speeds
>Lil Wayne raps about having a party with his name on the cake, even though it's not his birthday.
>Lil Wayne is a braggart.
>Freddie Mercury is a genius.

fucking white boys.
>>
>>60782984
about as unique as yours
>>
>>60783020
What a surprise.
>>
File: 1441308384527.jpg (46 KB, 331x445) Image search: [Google]
1441308384527.jpg
46 KB, 331x445
>>60782894
This is the most amazing bait I've read in years, 10/10 bud
>>
>>60782991
This is homophobic
>>
>>60783048
>I don't agree so it MUST be bait
>>
>>60782941
right back at you
>>
>>60783084
Thanks
>>
>>60782894
>are based on the assumption that rock music can be uplifted through a depuration of all impure 'negro' elements and thus rendered into a higher form of art fit for consumption by 'respectable' bourgeoisie whites.

What? No. Rock music is black music performed by whites. Sanitized rock music ceases to be rock music. Case in point, christian rock and indie rock.
>>
>>60783075
Okay, let's give a breakdown, here. It's not like all of those artists have, individually, gone on-record as having been entirely inspired by Chuck Berry and other black American blues and jazz musicians, and that being the genesis of rock and roll, both here and abroad, latching hard to the British scene of the time. It's not like the Beatles actually covered Long Tall Sally as one of their earliest hits or concert favorites, and it's not like Keith Richards directly went for a Chuck Berry sound early on.

It's not like the blues sound was intrinsic to the music, and was exemplified in the late 70's and early 80's. Never happened. The "dinosaurs of the rock cannon," the big greats, almost universally admitted to and showed an unsanitized, pure black American influence, down from the Beatles all the way to Nirvana, and that any "sanitized" act is generally label-driven and forgotten outside a couple small hits, and are and have almost always been artistically reviled.

And most of all here
>David Bowie
After a manager-driven, sanitized pop effort with just a little bit of his flavor, barely went anywhere. Highly driven and inspired by black American blues and jazz, he wished to go more in that direction and, after a hit with more of that in the form of Space Oddity (The album), went plunging into that with The Man Who Sold the World. After, he met his big break with Ziggy Stardust, fusing that same sound, unsanitized, with the glam of the time, and mastering it with theatricality. This included "It Ain't Easy" on that album. He then went on to make multiple incredibly successful albums influenced by American funk, including Young Americans, which was literally an album inspired by and beautifully emulating pure black soul music. This also helped launch the career of Luther Vandross. This ignores the composition of his backing band, singers, and later albums, but I could go on.

In short, great b8, m8.

>Pic: Bowie sanitizing and ignoring black influence
>>
just watch this video. pay attention to the visuals and the lyrics. it explains everything.

https://youtu.be/qXzWlPL_TKw
>>
>>60781792
I thought we put you in a home, grandpa
>>
>>60780436
>What's Up Fatlip
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x284
>>60782058
>slavery lasted for over half of US history
>>
>>60782290
>implying only black people have violence
>implying only black people use drugs
>implying only black people use slang
>implying only black listen to rap
>implying
>>
>memerap track starts
>producer screaming his name in my ears
>rap man tells me I'm not ready for this one
>rap man reminds me what album I'm listening to
>rap man reminds me which year said album was recorded in
>rap man reminds me where he is in the "rap game" (at the top, of course)
>rap man tells me his name, moniker, "rap name", or all three
>rap man tells me he's "going in" before starting a verse
>rap man tells me how much money he has
>rap man says "uh... yeah"
>rap man name drops a bunch of clothing lines and automobile companies
>>
>>60782894
Whoa, LOL. You could arrive at the opposite conclusion or pretty much any other one with that kind of overanalysis.
>>
>>60782232
what the fuck are you trying to say here
>>
>>60783583
coolin
>>
>>60781339
kek
>>
>>60781792
how low is your fucking iq holy shit
>>
>>60783347
It's amazing how all the whites here don't realize that rock music and the beatles was founded on stealing from black music and giving it to the white masses in watered down form. Even today plenty of modern artist steal from black music,Vampire Weekend, Animal Collective, Radiohead, you name it.
>>
>>60782058
the Civil War is one on the most important events in U.S history. The country literally split apart and fought each other. you say it like it's a bad thing that classes spend so much time on it
>>
>>60782894
my fucking sides
>>
>>60782290
actually all of these came stereotypes come from poverty and oppression. hip hop is influenced by these circumstances, it doesn't create them
>>
>>60785048
It's not even an incisive analysis. It's "white people ruin everything" farted out through a filter of thesaurus abuse.
>>
>>60782450
you're so cool bro
>>
>>60782460
you're definitely exaggerating with the murder part, but i agree with the rest. Just look at drake, all those years he spent whining about his feelings and he became a laughing stock. Now he's forced to overcompensate. Hip hop is a pretty harsh community
>>
>>60783061
kek
>>
>>60785613
>>60782894
but, who's denying that?
black people did it first.
white people did it better.
>>
>>60785832
not really. just because its watered down and appeals to your white sensibilities, doesn't mean its better or even good. white people don't like listening to to pimp a butterfly. doesn't mean its not good. its probably far better than anything any white artist could possibly come up with in the next century or so.
>>
>>60783347
Bowie owed much off his initial success to his watered-down re-workings of previous music by Iggy Pop, Lou Reed and Dylan, which in turn were produced of sanitized pseudo-black music. Hence Bowie's work is basically a sterile third order simulacrum of black popular music. I am baffled by his popularity, but I theorize he owes his fame to years of successful pandering towards the repressed homosexual tendencies of the suburban white male.
>>
>>60785882
>>60786028
>watered-down
>sanitized
>commercialized
>etc.
i think the word you're looking for is 'depth'.
the blacks SHO CAN MAKE-A GUD RHYTHM THERE, but it wasn't until da wytes came in with their dum "ideas" and "meanings" that the music reached a new level.
and also, so what? what's it mean if white artists borrowed from black artists to create rock music?
you act like this is the only time in the history of art that one performer/artist/group has borrowed/taken/stolen/been inspired by another. shit happens all the time, in all mediums. either sue or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>60781726
just because something is logical, doesn't mean it's right
>>
>>60786272
there's no point in conversing when youre quite clearly a racist. and its plain straight up not debatable to pretend that white washed music has any depth. the best art comes from experience and you dont get that from white music. any artist that stole from black music, if they had any morals, acknowledged the rawness and soul and depth required to make that music, that their music doesn't simply have.
>>
>>60782410
there was a kendrick son in a mixtape of his that talked about thos
>>
File: one.jpg (28 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
28 KB, 720x449
>>60780436
Because Kanye West has made his egotism part of his character. As for other rappers, the good ones will rap about social issues that effect the black community. And there are some hip-hop concept albums, though very few compared to the amount from genres like rock or indie, which, as genres, tend to be of more artistic value.

Where you'll find the most egocentric lyrics is in bad rap music, as you'll find equally narcissitic lyrics in bad rock music.

As for all of these posters ITT talking about deep-rooted racial tensions between whites and blacks as a valid reason for Gucci Mane to rhyme about how much money he made selling crack, or Kanye rapping about his cool new clothes:

L O L
O
L

SJWs defending degenerate behavior of blacks will never not be so over-the-top ridiculous as it is in 2015. I welcome all replies.
>>
>>60786450
You feeling threatened is your problem.
It may not be right to you, but it's because you feel threatened
>>
>>60781726
>white supremacy, an objective entity coursing through the air like aether, disrespecting and diminishing people

This is what passes for science in sociology.
>>
>>60786748
>Picture of the Gaytrix with le ebin pill color meme
Not even gonna bother reading
>>
Why does everyone who listens to heavy metal/rock act like they're the smartest goddamn motherfucker to ever walk the earth and call everyone who listens to hip hop retards?
>>
>>60786748
>As for other rappers, the good ones will rap about social issues that effect the black community.

Oh my god, get the fuck out of here you Tupac dickriding piece of shit, actually try and submerse yourself into rap before you make that type of statement
>>
>>60787860
it's white privilege
>>
File: 4978.png (12 KB, 1139x691) Image search: [Google]
4978.png
12 KB, 1139x691
>>60787860
>>
>>60788048
Nah. It's just racist edgelords with a holier than thou attitude.
I like metal along with hip hop.
>>
>>60787860
Why does everyone who listens to rap/hiphop act like they're the smartest goddamn motherfucker to ever walk the earth and call everyone who listens to anything else white retards?
>>
>>60788340
Is English your second language?
>>
>>60787914
i don't listen to tupac. and don't even try to tell me that the best rap albums haven't been predominately race issue themed, except for a few concept albums.
>>
>>60788384
my fourth desu
>>
>>60780915
sounds awful
>>
>>60782428
lol i hate men so much x)
>>
The funniest thing of the genre is hearing the common trope of including lyrics of "Fucking white bitches" as it meant that the rapper has achieved success or some shit, over and over again.
Do black girls are really that bad?
>>
>>60788776
just fuck my English up
>>
>>60781836
>>60781919
>>60785576
>>
>>60788776
as black men try to navigate their lives they're confronted with white supremacy and wrongly try to achieve success through that lens, which includes fucking white bitches. its not right and not totally excusable but white supremacy is a huge factor in this, which is not their fault.
>>
>>60788868
this doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>60788910
you are lower than human, don't respond to me, cretin
>>
>>60788920
>trying too hard
>>
File: liljon[1].jpg (22 KB, 290x398) Image search: [Google]
liljon[1].jpg
22 KB, 290x398
>>60781792
This post is making people upset because posters are worried he might be right

>>60781836
>Have you ever revised history to make it seem like black people are noble geniuses who can do no wrong?
No
>>
>>60781041
Jamal
>>
>>60786473
How can you be so ignorant to deem an entire race devoid of good music? How fucking ironic that you can call someone else a racist and then go spout some contrived bullshit like you just did. White people "stole" black music (not true btw :D) and made it better. Black people steal bicycles.
>>
>>60788952
Degenerate
>>
>>60788744
>I'm triggered by the mere thought of it
>>
>>60788956
If you're getting that out of my replies then you're probably autistic.
>>
File: 2.jpg (32 KB, 424x678) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
32 KB, 424x678
>>60788988
>>
>>60788984
>>60788988
Can you spout any more buzzwords and memes please?
>>
File: 1449046959658.gif (3 MB, 256x234) Image search: [Google]
1449046959658.gif
3 MB, 256x234
>>60789087
>>
>>60789087
You're doing it for me.
>>
I love /mu/ race bait threads. Not sure if this is actually an absurdist post-shitpost parody of racial discourse in music or if you all are really that retarded. Anyways it's fun :3
>>
>>60789100
real talk tho these threads are 90% bait
>>
>>60782991
Freddie wasn't white, you fucking Ninny
>>
>>60789124
True.
Probably /pol/ shitposters.
>>
>>60789129
>Yeah he's not white he's Jewish!!!!!!!!!
Shiggy
>>
>>60785613
Whites perfected it
>>
>>60785882
Nyce BAte
>>
>>60786473
"Straight up not debatable"
It's debatable tho
>>
>>60789129
>ninny
confirmed old fart
>>
>>60780436
I have a theory for that
Rock used to be the number one place to go for masculine identification. Take a look at AC/DC for example, and all this unclecore about fucking girls, going to hell etc
Now rock is all about this indie twingly bullshit of being sad and stuff, so rap takes its place in this function, and when white people want a phallic figure to identify with they listen to rap
>>
>>60789165
K E K
E
K
>>
>>60787789
Great post
>>
>>60782557
you don't understand the rock ethos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44XYEeD1A1U
>>
>>60789147
>>60789165
>>60789186
>>60789198
>>60789201
>>60789206
>>60789212
>>60789225
Anyone else feel like it's wednesday?
>>
>>60788896
"No matter what they do, it is never their fault no matter what they so its not their fault no matter what
>>
>>60789132
Kek
>>
>>60789260
Are you quoting yourself?
>>
>>60789254
i don't get it
>>
>>60789254
What is this Wednesday meme
>>
>>60788776
Y'know, this is actually a very central point of so called black feminism. They call it "the loneliness of the black woman", the fact that black men don't want to fuck them and go for white women instead. This is actually a big deal here in Brazil, and we have several rap artists getting shit because they date white girls.
In another words, sjws are really just some people desperate for attention
>>
File: truuuuuuuu100100.jpg (31 KB, 478x383) Image search: [Google]
truuuuuuuu100100.jpg
31 KB, 478x383
>>60788896
Don't act like there aren't insecure niggas who fuck fat white girls just to spite "dose razist slave-ownen whyte-boyz!" As if your slave ancestors would want you to have sexual relationships with the race of people that enslaved them. This is what failing middle school history looks like
>>
>>60789373
>Y'know, this is actually a very central point of so called black feminism.
Can I get some citations?
>>
>>60789399
couldn't find much, it seems that it's a local thing indeed. This article is fucking slaughtering the idea, but it gives a pretty good context.

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2015/09/10/the-blaming-of-the-black-man-and-the-racism-contained-in-the-expression-cirilos-syndrome-the-debate-over-black-identity-and-interracial-relations-rages-on/
>>
>>60789598
>one article
>a very central point of so called black feminism
Hmmm
>>
>>60789641
one article in english, you asshole. If you google "a solidão da mulher negra" you'll find dozens. Example
http://lugardemulher.com.br/a-solidao-da-mulher-negra-e-o-racismo-cotidiano/
There are doctorates and masters on the subject
http://www.revistaforum.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/cp056761.pdf
(Loneliness of black women - their subjectivity and their pretermission by the black men in São Paulo)
http://www.revistaforum.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/PachecoAnaClaudiaLemos.pdf
(White to marry, brown to f.. black to work (...) )
This one seems to have turned into a book about the subject

This shit is huge here, it even hit mainstream news. This is a news coverage of a local rapper getting shit on for posting a pic with a white woman
http://www.diarioonline.com.br/entretenimento/fama/noticia-316453-.html
>>
>>60781792
Wow, did they not teach you anything in history class?
>>
File: 1432337283933.jpg (141 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1432337283933.jpg
141 KB, 640x620
>>60786473
He's racist but you're blind by your own bias.

>that their music doesn't simply have

You are a narrow-minded pleb and I weep for you. Image and artist identity, or, more specifically, race, seem to matter to you more than the quality of the actual fucking music.

No one is denying Robert Johnson or Leadbelly are fucking legendary. However, you're denying revolutionary, great artists are sterilized and terrible on a basis of your perception of their influences and musical history.

Not to go with the crowd, because fuck if I know that's generally a terrible idea, but if the rest of the musical community, pleb to patrician, generally agree on an artist or style's quality, as does the rest of history, and you're disagreeing purely on grounds of some racial injustice, maybe the issue isn't some perceived prejudice but your perception. It's not enlightened or just, it's contrarian.

>>60786492
Kendrick's 10/10, great technique and he actually tries to examine greater themes like that.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.