[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I really liked pic related and was wondering if someone could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1369522100_DJ.S-3ITM.png (330 KB, 455x456) Image search: [Google]
1369522100_DJ.S-3ITM.png
330 KB, 455x456
Hey
I really liked pic related and was wondering if someone could suggest me some other essential chopped and screwed hip-hop
I tried looking on the chopped and screwed tag on bandcamp and got a bunch of shitty vaporwave
thx senpai
>>
DJ screw was the one and only
>>
>>60772725

my collection of favorite DJ Screw stuff, from his 200+ mixtapes -
https://mega.nz/#!tE5RkCTb!2kzsgPyA28yzmBytpRgwEuVJqQHClmzMlvczse2_f9s
>>
Just listen to more screw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZeu29nOwjw
>>
i really like that album too OP whats your name
>>
>>60772775
>>60772798
are you sure?
there's really no one as good?
>>60772792
thanks senpai i'll be downloading a ton of that tonight
>>60772801
rob whats yours
>>
>>60772825
there's some other good DJs, but nobody was ever on Screw's level.

the good news is that Screw's recorded work is something like 300 hours of material, so you've got a lot to work with.
>>
>>60772859
ok thanks
you think you could tell me some of those other DJs tho? just for variety
>>
>>60772825
not that guy but ayy that's my name

let's bang senpai
>>
DJ Yo Yo Dieting
Alex Gray has done some stuff as Heat Wave and a few things as DJ Purple Image
Jason Lescalleet has done some stuff under his own name and the DJ Lescalleet moniker
>>
>>60772932
whoa that's dope senpai
leggo
>>60772990
alright thanks senpai
>>
>>60772725
http://www.sloweddownfunk.net/

>>60772990
yo yo is also great, and actually kind of pushes chopped and screwed further rather than just being a tribute act
>>
>>60773025
this slowed down funk shit ain't bad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.