[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whar are your favorite songs to play/sing from this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image-1.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Whar are your favorite songs to play/sing from this album?
>>
love will tear us apart
>>
>>60768585
the only thing that is similar is the vocals okay, and like Paul banks sings way better than Ian did.
>>
SLEEP TIGHT
GRIM RITE
>>
This one is called Stella was a diver, and she was always down...
>>
>>60769672
I feel like if i had to sing a song from this album it would be Stella or something like Obstacle 2. Since he sounds the same throughout most of these 2 songs.
>>
Obstacle 1 on drums.
>>
>>60768545
I enjoy karaoking to Untitled
>>
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
>>
If I'm driving alone and listening to this then I'm sure as hell singing along loudly to every song
>>
NEW YORK CAAAAAAARES
>>
It's like learning a new language
Helps me catch up on my mime
If you don't bring up those lonely parts
This could be a good time
>>
MY BEST FRIENDS A BUTCHER HE HAS SIXTEEN KNIVES
>>
Love seeing this album on here, top thread lads
>>
File: sad.jpg (9 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
9 KB, 200x193
>>60772051
Why is this album so good and why isnt any other album that sounds like this
>>
>>60772094
That's why it's so good, people told me the national sounds like this but I just don't see it.
>>
BUT SHE CAN READ
SHE CAN READ
SHE CAN READ
SHE CAN READ
SHE'S BAAAAAAAD
>>
>>60772122
for awhile i thought it was "She can Rape"
>>
>>60768545
SOMETHING'S COMING OVER ME I SEE YOU IN THE DOORWAY I CANT CONTROL THE PART OF ME THAT SWELLS UP WHEN YOU MOVE INTO MY AIRSPACE
>>
>>60771673
I'M A REASONABLE MAN GET OFF MY CASE
>>
I feel like i would love this album way more if the vocalist didn't sound like the dude from The Killers every now and then.
>>
I really like the song hands away on this album. Don't know why, its not really my style. But I fuckin love that song.
>>
NOOOTHING TO SAAAYAAAYY
NUH-THIN TO DOO
Uhoww
>>
>>60772122
>>60772357
I thought it was "Shes Blaaaaaaack"
>>
>SHE SAYS IT HELPS WITH THE LIGHTS OUT
>>
>I'm gonna hold your face and toast the snow that fell

What did he mean by this???
>>
>>60772844
Its as if hes doggystyling her and like pushing her face down? Its a really fun song to play on guitar and sing.
>>
>>60773067
This album is kind of special to me in that sense, when I was younger I thought of this line (and similar ones) to be romantic. As if it were Snowing and you were with a girl you liked and would clear her face from the snow, now I see this album in a different light
>>
>>60773353
Well songs like Stella and Leif erikson dont seem romantic at all. Both are about prostitutes i think, Stella might be one who killed herself by drowning, and Leif Erikson is probably about a boy who loses his virginity to a prostitute.
>>
>>60768545
forgot my glasses. nice amnesiac vinyl btw
>>
File: 1443926652928.jpg (71 KB, 325x273) Image search: [Google]
1443926652928.jpg
71 KB, 325x273
>>60773933
>>
Leif Erikson is actually GOAT

ty based TOTBL era Interpol
>>
>>60768545

pda guitar
>>
>>60768545
NYC or untitled. Both of them remind me of being in New York.
>>
>>60771776
i thought it was "New York Kids"
>>
>>60774117
same
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.