[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums that are basically a big "fuck you" to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
ITT: Albums that are basically a big "fuck you" to their fans
>>
it was a good album
>>
are you implying it wasnt good?
i think it has some nice tracks
>>
>>60767781
It has one good track "Tropic of Cancer".

Ever since he dropped "Person Pitch". He couldn't give a less of a fuck on his panda bear releases. It sounds so safe.
>>
>>60767805
tasteless pleb
>>
>>60767817
What songs on this album would have even made it onto Person Pitch? I am waiting
>>
>>60767844
None because these are different albums ya goof
>>
>>60767899
Yeah one is Good(PP) and the other is trite shit he just pumped out.
>>
>>60767805
panda bear albums got worse after person pitch cause he became aware of his audience. when he was making them for himself they were more daring. this is his biggest, and most toothless release yet.

the bubblegum panda bear sensibility and the avey tare roughness and wildness make anco great
>>
>>60768342
I don't think it's toothless, he was going for something different and what he likes. AnCo is definitely more skewed towards a experimental rock type of sound, but Panda Bear really loves dance music, so that's what he makes when he's solo.

I just found it weird that people were accusing him of being lazy since the album is so loopy and repetitive and circular even more so than PP), when I think that's what his vision was in the first place. I mean, you don't listen to house or techno for progression. I think he's definitely making music for himself - if anything I think it shows the MOST in PBVSGR.
>>
File: Metal_machine_music.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Metal_machine_music.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
the obvious choice

though TVU self titled might work too. fans made from WL/WH must have been so disappointed by the self titled. god knows i was
>>
>>60767805
>>60768342
Agreed.

Slasher Flicks > Grim Reaper
>>
File: 1448847467508.jpg (73 KB, 1000x479) Image search: [Google]
1448847467508.jpg
73 KB, 1000x479
>>
>>60769986
this anon is so right
PBVSGR is groovy as fuck
it's his best after Person Pitch
>>
>>60767767
pbvsgr is aoty anon
what are you, a pleb
>>
>>60771265
Nah. Sure PBVSGR is like Panda's songs in MPP Part 2, but I'd rather have that than CHz 2.0
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.