[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when i'm away she never leaves the house How much shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: rivers1.jpg (130 KB, 456x570) Image search: [Google]
rivers1.jpg
130 KB, 456x570
>when i'm away she never leaves the house

How much shit would he get for that in *THE CURRENT YEAR* ?
>>
he gets shit for pink triangle being "homophobic" on tumblr and rym
>>
>>60764542
is that the guy from the song "magic" with B.o.B?
>>
>>60764542
Tumblr already hates him.
>>
Why can't this lyric be seen as a boyish dream from Rivers wanting a girl to be his own and vice versa?
Kinda cute IMO
>>
>>60766325
who don't they hate though
>>
>>60764542
He said in an interview that "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here" is sort of a sequel to the song where he's down and out after wanting to be so controlling, I think No One Else is supposed to be tongue in cheek
>>
>>60766395
pink triangle
>>
>>60764668
yeah
>>
literally who
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rODC1UkfF3U
>>
>you are: eighteen year old girl

sure
>>
Rivers doesn't give a shit even about his fans, imagine what he thinks about feminists and SJWs.
>>
>>60766492
I want Rivers to stop doing this to himself but he's already dug the grave so deep I don't think there is any hope left for him.

He used to be such an interesting musician. What the fuck happened to him?
>>
No One Else was always written ironically, that said I still don't like the song
>>
File: 1447362144999.png (58 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
1447362144999.png
58 KB, 393x255
>>60764542
rivers would be fucking crucified by tumblr if he tried to make pinkerton in 2015 holy fuckin moly
there's already a bunch of kids in the emo revival scene calling the genre misogynist because a prominent lyrical theme is romantic frustration with women, can't imagine what the genre pre-revival would look like if they were there back then. they would probably try to get him for rape for jerkin it to the letter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_11_22_00_17_03.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_11_22_00_17_03.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1081
>if I'm a dog then you're a bitch
>>
>>60766985
Yeah, 2 decades of shit makes it obvious he doesn't care about anything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.