[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
K /mu/ find fault & rip me apart. (Rate thread)
>>
>>60763292
fucking Hospice.
>>
File: AT_T_can_suck_my_dick.jpg (409 KB, 1500x1438) Image search: [Google]
AT_T_can_suck_my_dick.jpg
409 KB, 1500x1438
There's already two threads in the catalog my man
>>
Not bad OP, I'd give it a 7.5/10
>>
File: image.jpg (751 KB, 1485x1455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
751 KB, 1485x1455
>>60763475
>>60763469
>>60763292
Can't really think of anything to rec
>>
In Rainbows disc 2 doesn't count as a separate album you absolute moron

Otherwise nice blend of nu-dadrock and garbage mu-core
>>
>>60763469
fuck you're right, my bad.
I'll post there instead (sorry, always just been a lurker so I'm a bit shaky on posting)
>>
>>60763292
check out ian william craig

>>60763475
vulnicura <3
check out Exuma
>>
>>60763521
lol so true
>likes radiohead too much
>puts radiohead album on chart twive
:/
>>
>>60763537
No problem it's cool

>>60763539
Listen to Catukua

>>60763516
Listen to Okkyung Lee
>>
>>60763292
impeccable taste for real, we'd likely get along great
Suggestions:
Slowdive--Pygmalion
This Will Destroy You-- Young Mountain EP
the Album Leaf-- In a Safe Place
Porter Robinson-- Worlds
Múm-- Yesterday Was Dramatic, Today is OK
>>
>>60763292
I really like all the albums on your chart but you'd probably enjoy music more if you explored some artists/genres that aren't as popular on /mu/ (or in general)
>>
>>60763292
a-are you me? :o

would make out with
>>
File: canvas2.png (4 MB, 1443x1455) Image search: [Google]
canvas2.png
4 MB, 1443x1455
>>
File: dec1.jpg (3 MB, 1485x1455) Image search: [Google]
dec1.jpg
3 MB, 1485x1455
>>60763539
windy and carl - drawing of sound
>>60763641
fishmans - uchu nippon setagaya
>>
>>60763770
Listen to Flower Travellin's Band
>>
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 1720x1649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 1720x1649
wait is this the new chart thread
>>
>>60763292
Love pretty much everything I know of those, so yeah. You are a good guy OP
>>
>>60763292
you have a very basic taste, with a little bit of post rock and merzbow thrown in to seem deep. 6/10
>>
>>60763292
>rip me apart
/mu/ through and through. I like the inclusion of Pulse Demon, really sets you aside as being a real fucking edgy faggot who listens to - muh experimental music -, but of course being the only non indie rock shit there it's a joke and clearly the only merzbow album, noise album or even experimental music album you've ever heard.
Fucking disgusting really, you go to all this effort being a mindless drone who listens to the 'muh indie' pleb shit pitchfork and /mu/ tells you to, but of course you have to set yourself aside as better than all other other pitchfork plebs and basic /mu/ bitches by including a le avant garde meme album that you probably didn't even listen to (of course I mean you listened to it, on your $10 headphones while you browsed the internet).
Why don't you just accept you're a pleb instead of pretending to like one noise album? Which, bu the way, is indifferent and non-extraordinary in the rest of Memebowz's discography.
I like how in the choice of your throw-in meme experimental album you choose the most pitchfork of meme experimental albums too, it's the one with the pretty Bridget Riley cover with the le funny meme bird man artist that's the only one highly rated on the meme pitchfork website.
Fucking disgraceful. I think the reason why /mu/ is mostly shit is because it's filled with trash craft beer sipping bearded plaid shirt wearing plastic framed glasses cunts like you who only consume music (and you do consume, you don't appreciate) as a fashion accessory.
Get off my board pleb scum.
>>
>>60763292
You do know you can listen to music that isn't on /mu/ essentials charts, right?
>>
>>60765286
Thanks for the new copypasta
>>
>>60763292
what's the last second tier classic album?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.