[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best album in Wu-Tang catalog. Yes, it is even better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: GZALiquidSwords.jpg (220 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
GZALiquidSwords.jpg
220 KB, 450x450
This is the best album in Wu-Tang catalog.

Yes, it is even better than 36 Chambers.
>>
I like 36 chambers better, but other than that I agree.
>>
>>60758328
LS and Raekwon's debut are both better than 36 Chambers.
>>
>>60758328
That's like going to venus and dropping the mercury
>>
I feel like the only reason 36 Chambers gets the majority of the acclaim and attention is because it was their breakout and so it was unlike anything we'd heard before
Liquid swords, ironman, cuban linx and arguably tical are all superior imho
>>
>>60758328
i have this on CD.
mint condition.

who wants it?
>>
Why do so many hip hop albums have stories built around heroes/villains and samples from old cartoons/movies?
>>
File: ironman.jpg (105 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
ironman.jpg
105 KB, 780x780
>>60758328
Tony Starks would like to have a word with you
>>
>>60758328
wu tag sucks
>>
>>60758526
Niggas are massive nerds.
>>
>>60758923
Not OP but I think the top three solo-albums by wu-tang members are OB4CL, Ironman, and liquid swords in that order. But any one of those three would be a reasonable pick.
>>
Tical is the best
>>
>>60760670
Tical could have been better, but is still great. The sound quality of the orginal release is ass though.

It is sad that we'll never get to hear Inspetah Deck's original solo debut. That fucking flood in RZA's basement. I've read somewhere that Guillotine originally was intended for Deck's album too.
>>
ITT: people who don't get 36 chambers
>>
>>60758526
cuz that's what they grew up with

For Wu-Tang, the whole kung-fu/Shaolin thing comes from the fact that there was a theater in their neighborhood that showed nothing but kung-fu flicks for like a dollar a ticket, so they would be in there all the time.

It's no different than what we see these days with rappers talking about Pokemon and shit like that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.