[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /mu/, I was recently given a cassette tape with the label
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Elliott_Smith2.jpg (20 KB, 383x545) Image search: [Google]
Elliott_Smith2.jpg
20 KB, 383x545
Hi /mu/,
I was recently given a cassette tape with the label "LP6" it appears to be a bunch of acoustic songs, some of them early versions from Basement, others unheard.

Does anyone know how to rip a cassette tape? Does /mu/ even give a shit? Here's a shoddy cell phone recording for proof. The cassette says this is Mr. Goodmorning but that can't be right...

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/JDiokByM/file.html
>>
>>60755555
MR BATEMAN, YOU'RE GONNA WANNA SEE THIS!!!
>>
I don't know, but you should post this in an Elliott fanpage or something, they might go crazy.
>>
>>60755555
i have no idea, maybe connect the output jack from the cassette recorder to the input jack of your computer
>>
>>60755555
Nice digits. Who gave you the cassette?
>>
Bumping for potential
>>
post it on an elliott fan forum they'll tell you if its anything new
>>
All you need is audacity and an AUX cord. connect from headphone jack to headphone jack and set your comp's jack to an input instead of an output. hit record on audacity and then play the tape. simple as that.
>>
>>60755555
>>60755601
>>60756819
Yeah, OP, what these guys are saying. I seem to recall somebody coming here some demos a few months ago too. Didn't follow the thread, just saw it from the front page, so I have no way of knowing if they're the same. But yeah, if it is anything new, don't hesitate to come back and drop it in a share thread or something.
>>
>>60755555
Post on the Alphabet Town forums. The old forums have been gone for a couple years now, but it's what we got left.

Either that or Reddit.
>>
>>60755555
Sounds like you may have the Harum Scarum tape?

https://facebook com/TormentSaint/posts/340613289469721
>>
>>60757572
Yeah, looks like it.
https://youtu.be/KmMIJIYerNA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.