[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nine Inch Nails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rr.jpg (125 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
125 KB, 1280x853
What was their best album?
>>
The downward spiral is my favorite by them.
>>
tds
sometimes the lyrics/vocals in general are kinda eh
but if you don't take eps into account it's the best
the fragile would be better but it's so fucking long and unwieldy
>>
>>60748140
>>60748337
normies detected, pretty hate machine was the greatest debut album of the 90s industrial scene and the only worthwhile thing trent ever made, everything nin came out with afterwards is typical edgy metal shit.
>>
Whichever one was shortest
>>
I liked their dark ambient album.
>>
>>60748140
my favorite as well. the production is perfect.
>>
The Fragile for me hands down. It has some incredible production and maybe Trent became self aware of his some-times-cringey-lyrics and that's why he included all those god tier instrumentals like Just Like You Imagined.
>>
TDS what a dumb question
>>
PHM and TDS of course have the classics and have to be the best, but Ghosts and The Slip are great. Year Zero has some interesting songs despite the terrible lyrics, but Trent Reznor in general has cringey lyrics.
>>
>>60749605
Samefagging:

Trent Reznor really has blossomed as a composer. He really should've been the 2nd banana in a band with a great lyricist/vocalist, but he's pretty god-tier in terms of the music part. Very underrated in the serious music-appreciators crowd because he's super famous/rich/normie, but his GWTDT and Social Network soundtracks are amazing. Haven't listened to Gone Girl, heard it wasn't great--but he's gonna keep making good shit as a legit composer is my thought.
>>
Objectively, probably The Downward Spiral. I personally love the Pretty Hate Machine.
>>
year zero
>>
>>60748438
I agree lad, but Pretty Hate Machine was 80's desu

Sin ftw
>>
The Fragile
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.