[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not on Rolling Stone's top 50 albums of 2015...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1200
>Not on Rolling Stone's top 50 albums of 2015...
>>
How fucking dreck like Blur and Selena Gomez got on the list is beyond me.
>>
why do you want every single list to be composed of the same shit

besides sufjan is trash
>>
amazed that any of you actually care about fucking rolling stone
>>
>>60746992
>Rolling Stone

Just makes the album more credible then
>>
Ok wtf is this.

>Rolling Stone gives CRJ's Emotion a 3.5/5
>Its 48th on the list
>Gives C&L a 4/5
>Not on the list
>>
File: 1448647193621.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
1448647193621.png
672 KB, 584x553
>>60747028
>le blur are shite meme
>>
>>60746992
In the first place this album is incredibly dull and boring. Why anyone cares about it is beyond me.
Also, Rolling Stone have been irrelevant since the 80s. Why do you care so much about them?
>>
>>60747140

>In the first place this album is incredibly dull and boring.

Well, most people would disagree with you on that one.

>Why do you care so much about them?

I don't. But its just a glaring omission on their part. As I said in my other comment, even albums that they themselves gave lower ratings that C&L made it onto the list. That's just retarded.
>>
This album is only good live
>>
>Rolling Stone's top 50 albums of 2015...
>>
>>60746992
I haven't taken rolling stone seriously, since I was thirteen. I'm 20 now for reference.

Seriously though, if you look at a lot of there lists, they have a strong bias towards dadrock and top 40 crap.
>>
>>60746992
Bastards
>>
Rolling Stone is pandering to the mainstream. The only difference between now and the 60s is that popular music was more likely to be actually good back then.
>>
>Drake, Adele, Weeknd in top 5
>Sufjan not in top 50
Sufjan confirmed for shit

>>60747140
>In the first place this album is incredibly dull and boring. Why anyone cares about it is beyond me.
So edgy I swallowed razor blades.
>>
it wouldn't be on my top 50 either.

it's good for lists to differ.

different sites/publications cater to different demos.

might as well complain that SOPHIE didn't make their list.

who caaaaares.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.