[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that hate EDM. explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 521x521
there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that hate EDM. explain yourselves
>>
They haven't listened to Live at the Liquid Room
>>
I don't hate it but most electronic music just doesn't interest me
>>
It's literally socialize: the genre.
>>
>>60744805
i hate how the modern edm scene is targeted towards faggots who are sittign at their moms computer wasting their life watching twitch. get up and dance nigga
>>
>>60744929
What do people watch on twitch? Also, I don't think the edm I listen to is very danceable.
>>
>>60744805
Hate what?
>>
>>60744860
that doesnt sound so bad
>>
>>60744860
he is right.
>>
If we're talking about the modern american garbage "edm", it's pretty cringey. This is coming from a big fan of electronic music
>>
>>60744805
EDM sucks tho
>>
How could anyone in their right minds hate something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVRMSnKm5J8
>>
>>60744860
and?
>>
>>60745354
Because it's fucking gay lmao
>>
friendly reminder to distinguish between the corporation-controlled "EDM" you hear at festivals and on ClearChannel radio stations as opposed to the rich and diverse family of genres you could describe as "electronic dance music".
>>
>>60745373
Which means more people will like it just for a reason to go out and get fucked up other than appreciating the music. Then again, that's the punk and indie scene summed up as well.
>>
>>60745425
You can appreciate music in different ways. You don't have to be alone in your room to appreciate music and you can just appreciate music because it sounds really good as opposed to giving a technical analysis.
>>
>>60745418
I know this, but I think OP is referring to the shit kind of edm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.