[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me music based on my tastes pretty pls I promise I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Recommend me music based on my tastes
pretty pls
I promise I am not a shit boy despite a lot of this
>>
i recommend you kill yourself
>>
strong 7 to 8 end your self
>>
>>60742777
>>60742698

My taste is an 8 so I should kill myself?
>>
>>60742679
Kanye West - Late registration
M.I.A. - Kala
>>
Teen Suicide

also kill yourself
>>
>>60742812
Don't kill yourself, how old are you?
>>
>>60742865
I'm not going to kill myself, I just need new music senpai
>>
>>60742812
your taste is a 3
>>
post in a chart thread or something retard
>>
>>60742885
ok well don't worry your taste will get better as you get older, just try to read more about music outside /mu/ and keep up to date with new music
>>
>>60742937
I'm 21 damnit.
>>
>>60742957
>>
r u a grill
>>
>>60742988
bisexual 21 male from michigan
>>
>>60743000
When did you start listening to music?
>>
>>60743000
tell me more
>>
>>60743035
I got into Oasis when I was 9 years old, a passion and love-hate relationship I have for the band to this day. However Morning Glory has stuck around to this day, and I'll never not love it.
I started getting on /mu/ when I was young, probably 2007-2008ish. I have an affinity for Power Pop, and well orchestrated music. But I also love music that's more basic of forum with just guitars, bass and drums with minor vocal stuff too. I love beeps and boops and auto tune, but I also enjoy raw aggression and metal soundscaping.
>>
>>60743039
I've got a real passion for British alt music too, especially from the 80s and 90s (Stone Roses, Joy Division, Blur are all on here) I really like the attitude they had with their music. 90s emo is something I like a lot as well, Brand New-Sunny Day Real Estate are on here, arguably Pinkerton. Piano music (as a pianist) is awesome, so I put Ben Folds, Crash Kings, and Fiona Apple on here. Idk Ya'll sleeping on Jellyfish is all I'm saying
>>
After reviewing all of your posts, I must insist you kill yourself
>>
I'd like to bet most of you haven't listened to Skyhill, Lulabox, Android Lust, Jellyfish, Kaizers Orchestra, Stepdad, or School Of Seven Bells tho
>>
>>60743235
thanks senpai
>>
>>60742679
Have you checked out Ozma's other albums? Spending Time on the Borderline and The Doubble Donkey Disc have some great songs. Some of their pre R&RP3 songs are really good. You should check out Iceland by them.
>>
>>60743381
Love all their albums! I have Ryen (one of the guitarists and vocalists) on Facebook, he's a great guy!
>>
>>60743264
I'd like to bet OP hasn't even listened to Suicide Silence, Suicidal Tendencies, Suicide, Teen Suicide, Kamikaze Pilots, Seppeku or Make a Change... Kill Yourself tho
>>
My dude please just listen to everything in the /mu/ essentials chart and don't come back until you've finished
>>
>>60743507
I've listened to most of it throughout the years. Most of it is pretty good but nothing that I personally feel is my favorite other than the ones I have listed on there
>>
>>60743496
sounds like that Pink Guy song
>>
>>60743563
>>
The thing is I've been on here for years and have listened to a large portion the albums that typically get blown up around here, I try to make a habit of listening to everything fantano reviews as well just to hear what's out there. My taste is developed with everything I've heard so far in my life. Just my opinions, nerds. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's undeveloped or feminine, which is kinda sexist for thinking girls only listen to one thing over another, ya kno.
>>
>>60743658
Thanks for sharing friend :^)
>>
i just got heartburn i hope it's cancer
>>
>>60743738
You're welcome pal
>>
>>60742837
Thank you for being the only one in this thread that has actually recommended me shit lmao
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.