[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he that megalomaniac, egotastic and always mad ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kanye mad.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kanye mad.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
Why is he that megalomaniac, egotastic and always mad ?
>>
>>60742653
it's his persona which he created in order to appeal to teenagers, otherwise he would not have gotten any attention for this mediocre music.
>>
>>60742754
"music"
>>
>>60742653
man has more grammys than jay z
been making sick beats sense 96
super star status

you would change too
>>
>>60742653
Because the world bullies him for the smallest shit even though he's a genius.
>>
>>60742965
Whats some small shit he's been bullied for?

Do you live in a town where people interrupt awards shows every friday night?
>>
>>60742653
The media has created that persona after the 2009 VMAs with Taylor Swift.
There is no denying this.

>>60743155
See above.
>>
>>60743155
>Do you live in a town where people interrupt awards shows every friday night?
A 6 year old depressed drunk mistake that he apologized for a shit ton of times doesn't deserve bullying
>>
He heard that one KMFDM song
>>
>>60742653
He is literally just massively insecure. it amazes me how fucking dense the majority of the population is that no one talks about it.
>>
>>60744826
>projecting
>>
>>60744851
this is what I mean. people are this retarded that the can't read the most basic human behaviors.

Just watch some videos of Kanye performing Black Skinhead. not the SNL one hiding behind shit but a shitty phone video from a good angle in a bright arena. Then go watch a similar quality death grips performance video. Ask yourself which rapper had real confidence and which one couldn't commit to his actions like a hesitant actor. Then go reflect on how little you actually pick up on in the world and the people you see. Try talking to people and listening and looking at them instead of waiting to talk and thinking about what you want to say or would rather be doing.
>>
>>60744991
please be satire
>>
>>60744991
Honestly I know body language but Kanye probably gets stage fright.
>>
>>60742653
>>
>>60742653
autism
>>
>>60743488
He's done it more than once, anon...
>>
>>60745115
If he's like most artists, he's an extrovert on stage and an introvert off stage.
>>
>>60745642
[citations needed]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.