[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nbdpd/ - Nothing But Dream Pop Decmber DAY ONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: viernes.gif (484 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
viernes.gif
484 KB, 425x425
I'm late because I'm a piece of lazy fucking SHIT and woke up at 2pm edition

Guten Tag everyone welcome to nbdpd day EINS!
Last FM is updated for some reason, I'll fix the group soon. Does anyone know
>>
oh fuck the op was unfinished

I set up streaming on ya bitch ass
https://synctube.org/r/nbdpd
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x540
bumbump
>>
stream on twitch desu
>>
>>60741628
this is how /daily/ does it, why twitch? I don't think you can stream youtube videos there
>>
>>60741649
bigger platform, everyone uses twitch, and i see people stream youtube videos all the time but maybe thats against the rules.

anyhow, it was just a suggestion
>>
File: nbdpd.jpg (1 MB, 3060x2294) Image search: [Google]
nbdpd.jpg
1 MB, 3060x2294
Is there a calendar or anything for this year?
>>
File: 1448762020555.jpg (206 KB, 1666x1718) Image search: [Google]
1448762020555.jpg
206 KB, 1666x1718
>>60742049
oh fuck is that from last year? noice
i have one but it's nothing fancy
>>
Oh fuck, forgot this was a thing. Really dug taking part last time.
>>
>>60742049
/shugazi/ already did Heaven Or Las Vegas for Shoegaze October. How about Treasure instead?
>>
>>60743159
glad to have you back then!

does anyone have any lists of good dream pop releases this year? i've been missed out and was hoping to catch up on some?
>>
>>60743411
Just check rym

https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2015&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=dream+pop&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
>>
>>60742049
Huge fan of Drop Nineteens but I wouldn't really consider Delaware to be dream pop kinda hard to categorize this album, it's really diverse.
>>
>>60742049
Just looking at this list has already made me comfy as fuck
>>
>>60743463
this is bullshit, where's pinkshinyultrablast?
>>
bump

here's a couple of pastebins from 2013's NBDPD

http://pastebin.com/TWc7QB4T
http://pastebin.com/wW4ggabh

I have no idea if there are better, updated ones or if /shugazi/'s pastepin(s) encompasses all the albums on these but here you go
>>
reply to this post with an album you guys would want for first album of the month and i'll strawpoll it

>>60743606
ah 2013, what a nice year
>>
>>60743570
Holy shit, that's weird. Don't know why that wouldn't be there.
>>
>>60743570
Yeah, apparently this list only includes dream pop, and shoegaze/noise pop aren't recognized as subgenres of that, I guess. That's really dumb.
>>
Ooo this sounds cool. Link to last.fm group?
>>
>>60743706
the old one seems broke because they redid the site but you can try
http://www.last.fm/group/Nothing+But+Dream+Pop+December

Imna try to make a new one
>>
File: Syncope_670[1].jpg (30 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
Syncope_670[1].jpg
30 KB, 670x670
>>60743706
>>60743781
they fucking got rid of groups the fucking bastards
apparently they'll come back but there's no date as to when :(
hopefully soon...anyone know of any alternatives?

oh and has anyone heard this??
I liked the cover and so decided to check it out, it's sooo niccee
>>
Shugazi October was great, happy to see it rehashed
>>
>>60743881
Thanks for the rec. Listening now, and this is super chill.
>>
>>60743983
yeah, i dig the jazzy and electronic elements, it kinda reminds me of talk talk a little bit

also, we're merging with /shugazi/ for december so that we don't have to split two threads that are talking about the same thing

if anyone is able to make a thread, i wake up late sometimes so that'd be great
>>
>>60743881
>>60743983
Anyone got a dl link to this?
>>
>>60744227
i've just been using spotify sorry m8
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.