[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so which artists have the most braindead, cringey, fanbases?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
so which artists have the most braindead, cringey, fanbases?

for me it would have to be logic fans and hopsin fans, also the reddit memespouting lil dicky fans
>>
ICP
Hopsin
Tech9

Pick one
>>
Halsey hands down
>>
Halsey, hands down
>>
porter
madeon
they need to both stop coming to market on this site
>>
Metallica
Nirvana
>>
Pretty much all fans of "symphonic metal" are enlightened neckbeards
>>
Death grips
>>
I love the fact that his name and picture is the new logic album as if logic paid him to go around youtube saying that he is the best rapper
>>
Odd Future fans. most are 14 years old and trying to act edgy
>>
>>60728804
icp is pretty cringe
BUT
they at least have a community, i hear the gatherings are really great (being a degenerate probably helps but you're all degenerates too
>>
>>60728865
i wish death grips wasn't totally memed
>>
File: oddfuture.png (1 MB, 1920x2244) Image search: [Google]
oddfuture.png
1 MB, 1920x2244
>>60729032
>>
>>60729088
Jesus fucking christ this can't be real
>>
>>60729072
>they at least have a community
is that supposed to count for something?

>i hear the gatherings are really great
throwing bottles of piss and feces at tila tequila

yeah man, sounds like a great party
>>
>>60729134
>implying she doesnt deserve every drop of piss thrown at her
you just dont know how to party, do you?
>>
eminem j cole and kendrick
>>
>>60729072
>i hear the gatherings are really great

Yeah, I'm sure those were some stellar witnesses that told you that.
>>
>>60729088
>>60729108
i need am imgur of this please
>>
Eminem
>>
>>60728794
Emilie Autumn

Bunch of feminazis who think they're special because their uncle touched them when they were 9.
>>
Hip hop kinda has to have those kind of fanbases to survive really. it's a competitve genre
>>
Radiohead
acting as if radiohead was 90'/2000's pink floyd
>>
>>60728856
>muh Smells like Team Spirit is the best song
>>
>>60730649
Fuck off you know that isn't true
>>
>>60730649
It is tho :^)
>>
Joanna Newsom.
If you don't believe me, you can see reviews and posts about her on RYM.
>>
File: tool.jpg (671 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
671 KB, 1920x1080
>>60728794
TOOL
>>
>>60728794
All fanbases are awful you dipshits, and attacking the fanbase instead of the actual music is just an image based argument no different than a BM fan calling shit unkvlt

>>60730600
accurate but Emilie is a top tier waifu tbqh
>>
>>60731101
I see enough of that shit on here. Trying to justify her childlike chipmunk voice because muh lyrics!

Sorry, if it sounds like shit I'm not going to listen. I don't care how deep you think the writing is.
>>
>>60728794
a cat is fine too

F I N E T O O
I
N
E
T
O
O
>>
>>60731746
And it isn't really that deep.
>>
>>60731746
other adults are sopranos dude
>>
Eminem. I swear to god, you would die of cringe if you go to eminem fans facebook group.
>>
Probably Death Grips honestly

Every irl death grips fan I've met was either a neckbeard and/or a meme rap fag.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.