[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is John Lennon in a better part of Heaven than Whitney Houston?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Is John Lennon in a better part of Heaven than Whitney Houston?
>>
>>60728074
>Imagine there's no heaven
>>
>>60728074
upon death we rot in the ground until our fluids fester and burst our skin and maggots eat the runoff until we are a skeleton that is fossilized and our existence ceases to matter
>>
>>60728114
*touches tacky hat*
>>
whitney houston is a nigger and in hell, faggot
>>
>>60728172
For being black or for smoking weed?
>>
>>60728193
for being a nigger
>>
>>60728099
*tips fedora*
>>
There is no heaven senpai
>>
>>60728172
>>60728354

watch it with the hate speech or I''ll be forced to contact a moderator
>>
>>60728399
see
>>60728383
>>
>>60728074
It's pretty bad to hurt yourself, considering Whitney died of her own accord with bad drugs, probably.
>>
John Lennon is dead?
>>
>>60728074

How there be better or worse parts of Valhalla? You get to feast with Odin, Thor, Ilúvatar and their homiez while knocking back 40s of ale and mead and smoking the dankest of kush. The flyest Valkyries be shaking dat ass for your pleasure; Mozart and Hendrix be rockin' the beats to the strength...how there be a bad part of that?? I ask you.
>>
>>60728430
see
>>60728383
>>
>>60728551
>no
>>
>>60728114
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your skeleton decomposes too.

Unless you get buried in tar sands.
>>
File: balance-2.jpg (56 KB, 400x271) Image search: [Google]
balance-2.jpg
56 KB, 400x271
dunno but he is in best heaven
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.