[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought this album on CD about a year after it came out. I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I bought this album on CD about a year after it came out. I thought it was pretty good, but I knew a lot of people hated it. It made me feel bad about liking it. Eventually, I threw the CD away-- destroyed it, in fact, snapping the disc in two and tearing the odd digipak-like case apart. I tore the front hologram thingy off the front and attempted to burn it.
Last week I downloaded it again and listened all the way through for the first time in a year or so. It's fucking fantastic. I'm never listening to what my computer screen tells me is the correct opinion ever again
>inb4 autism, reddit, and/or fedora
>>
wew
>>
autism
>>
>>60726409
What's stopping me from stealing someone's riff and then putting it in a constant loop and I just reverb the fuck out of it and feed it plugins until it sounds like popcorn in the microwave and then I just record myself screaming and layer it 3 minutes in and finish "my song" and then I photoshop a picture of wooden baby blocks next to a pyramid and slap a name on it like "nutseed library" and then I keep doing this until you faggots find my shit and start eating it up
>>
severe autism
>>
>>60726409

It was a good CD and a good piece of art. Had a nice verity of song types and a central theme. Also the screenplay ties things together (some parts are kinda reaching but still very creative). I def enjoyed this album

also you're autistic
>>
horrible album, you should feel bad for liking it

try killing yourself this time
>>
>>60726453

why was it bad? you could be a bit more constructive with your review
>>
>>60726409
>Having other people affect your opinion to the point that you destroy something you like

Holy shit, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>60726409
>Destroying a CD because of the negative consensus of /mu/.
I don't give a fuck how bad the album is, that is so fucking autistic.
>>
>>60726409

Are you autistic?
>>
I hated this album so much. It was boring to me. Then I heard Worldwide and I was sold. It's a little too Drake-ish in the fact that he's a decent rapper with a good singing voice, but the singing just slows down the album a little too much. Don't listen to these KPop listening, Captain Beefheart loving, dad rock recommending, Neutral Milk Hotel worshiping autistic dicks.
>>
this nigga is cringe supreme and you should feel ashamed OP
>>
>>60726520
>Anonymous 11/30/15(Mon)21:33:25 No.60726520 ▶
>>60726512
>>60726439
>>60726432
>>60726422

8^) the gangs all here
>>
Why would you give a fuck what anyone else thinks? I listen to a few rappers a lot of people think are shit, I don't give a fuck though. I listen to what I enjoy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.