[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current song >current feel Come vent and share tunes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 23
File: 1430535804053.jpg (84 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1430535804053.jpg
84 KB, 500x475
>current song
>current feel

Come vent and share tunes
>>
>>60725463
Bump
>>
>>60725463
Battles - Ice Cream

Did horribly on a job interview yesterday, but you know what, fuck it, we learn from our mistakes. Going to pick up tonight and chill.
>>
Oh Comely- Neutral Milk Hotel

Dad just passed away after 7 years with lung cancer
>>
Merzbow - Iron, Glass, Blocks, an White Lights

>tfw I don't even know what the purpose of continuing on is

I kind of just feel numb
>>
File: hvis-lyset-tar-oss.jpg (229 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hvis-lyset-tar-oss.jpg
229 KB, 1000x1000
>Listening
I'm going to close off nbbmn with my favorite Burzum album probably. Kinda bummed it's over. I found fantastic new albums and artists in those threads.

>feeling
More depressed then usual. I've been getting more and more irrationally upset at friends and family and somewhat removing myself from them. I have this desire to be alone more often then normal.

>>60725808
Good luck on your next interview man.
>>
>>60725923
>I've been getting more irrationally upset at friends and family

I do that all the time when I want people out of my life. I just keep getting upset with them over nothing until they can't take it anymore
>>
>Tatsuro Yamashita - Music Book
Why didn't you people tell me that City Pop is so cool before

>meet 10/10 qt on Friday
Like holy shit she is so perfect
>chat for a while
>hung out with her and some of her friends today
>conversation at one time is talking about our problems and shit
>she tells me she is getting with someone but is too broken and hurt for a relationship right now
Fuck fuck fuck, I guess it doesn't matter anyways I'm probably in >the friendzone or whatever already

She did say she thought I would be really popular and with a lot of female friends tho
>that feel when attractive but autist social retard
Just kill me lads I feel like shit
>>
>current song
Antikriist- Goatfucking Ritual
>current feel
i will be alone forever. i should just give up. i don't want to die, but stop existing in all ways. i don't want memories of me to be known. then again
>implying anyone will remember me a week after the funeral
>>
Current Song: Never Meant
Current Feel: 6 weeks since our argument, doing better than before but my shits still fucked desu
>>
>>60725463
been listening to eluveitie's origins. it's really good

>feel
idk just lonely
>>
>>60726348
That feel when not alone but still lonely
>>
>current song
Summoning - Farewell

>current feel
a little sad because nbbmn is over
>>
>>60725463
old gray - her tongue was tattooed on the back of her teeth

i wasted 3 years of my highschool life dating a girl who i was in love with just to have her move away and cheat on me. i burned all my bridges with everyone from my hometown while we were dating because we planned to run away together after highschool. now im graduated and have no friends because i let my whole world revolve around her
im alone because i loved her so much that she became my only friend
>>
>Hearing
Saud by Mtume Umoja Ensemble
>Feeling
My body hurts and I called in sick to work today so I've felt like a piece of shit all day
I should be writing some entrance essays for a lib arts degree I'm doing next year but I'm procrastinating hard, which of itself is a bad omen for returning to study
>>
File: Wavves-Afraid-of-Heights.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Wavves-Afraid-of-Heights.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
>Current Song
Wavves- Demon To Lean On

>Current Feel
I'm homeless and crashing on a friend's couch. If things don't shape up within a week, I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>60726840
>If things don't shape up within a week, I'm going to kill myself.
not gonna try and convince you not to its your choice, but i will tell you not to do it in your friends house, do it somewhere else. theres no reason to emotionally scar them because of your decision
>>
>>60725923
when I was young (15-16 yo) I used to wish to be alone, now that I'm in I feel regret of my decisions :(
feels like shit, man
>>
Amon Tobin - One Day In My Garden

Tired, want to go to sleep but have to finish typing some reports for tomorrow
>>
>current track
Taeko Ohnuki - LAW OF NATURE
pretty good album so far, maybe expected a little too much

>current feel
so tired that I'm basically dead inside
>>
>>60726863
Nah man. That ain't me. I'll just go out into the woods and hang myself. I live in a highly wooded area so I can just disappear out there and do the thing that way.
>>
black santa - the return of drunk danny

>feel
bitter
my friend met a girl over the internet, he's seeing her this weekend
i met a girl over the internet
she stopped talking to me
>>
>current song
Animal Collective - FloriDada
Taking my first listen to it. Not sure how I feel about it.

>current feel
Terrified of the future. I graduate from university in two weeks. I don't have a job lined up. I've barely even looked because I'm afraid of the real world. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this life.
>>
>>60726931
I dated a girl that I met on Twitter, then she cheated on me with other guy she met on twitter.
>mfw not dating internet people anymore
>>
>Song
FloriDada
I really like it. A lot.

>Feel
Pretty good. FloriDada came out today and some grill said she'd go to a concert with me.
>>
>current song
Frank Ocean(WHERES THE FUCKING ALBUM FRANK) - Pink Matter Remix (feat Big Boi & Andre 3k)

>current feel
Course load from final week of semester crushing my will to live. Listing to this song thinking about how i can get into this 7/10 QT's pants from my accounting class.
>>
>>60725463
>song
grouper - cloud in places
>feel
lonely but i'm trying to be happy, or at least okay, with how things are as is. i would like to hold somebody's hand, and also a planning for burial tattoo.

fare well senpai
>>
earth - teeth of lions rule the divine
been putting off listening to this for way too long, it's better than I could have imagined

dreading the next week and a half finishing the semester but looking forward to spending a month learning scripting languages/android programming, drinking with old friends, playing just cause 3, and occasionally working
>>
Nothing at the moment
I'm losing hope that things will get better.
>>
File: 1393999550928.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1393999550928.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>Current Song

Animal Collective - FloriDada :^)

>Current Feel

I was pretty lonely this year, but there was one qt who had a god-tier personality and seemed to enjoy my company. Everything we did was uni related so we never really hung out. Anyway I guess my current feel is it's been a month since the semester was over and I miss her. I should have asked her out when I had the chance. God i regret it and am feeling the loneliness of isolation.

>>60725923
I completely cut everyone off late 2014 due to me finding their clinginess annoying and my desire for some breathing space. I've spent 2015 in isolation, lost touch with everyone I know, and boy do I regret it. You're situation will be different obviously but i'd say don't do it anon
>>
>>60727151
>senpai
fuck off mods i hate you
>>
>>60727151
i'd hold your hand if i could anon
a music tattoo is a risky thing to get but it's fun to get ink, hope you're willing to pay for a good one.
>>
Brian Eno - 2/1

Deeply depressed and confused, wasting my entire life away sleeping and on the computer instead of doing assignments/studying for finals
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 606x496
>>60725463
>Indie
>>
>>60727203
yeah i'm saving for a nice one. i think i'll get this, it could look really tight as a tat.
and thank u i appreciate your compassion anon
>>
>>60725834
I'm sorry mate. Good song though
>>
>>60727287
that would look really good if they got all the details down
if you don't mind me asking, why that particular design?
>>
>There Will Be Tears - Frank Ocean

"i can't let em see me crying,
cause these boys didn't have no fathers neither,
and they weren't crying,
my friend said it wasn't so bad,
you can't miss what you ain't had,
well i can"

:(
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>Song
Toro y Moi - Buffalo
11th listen in like the last 24 hours
Only standout of that album imo

>Feel
went to FFF in Austin this year with a longtime friend, first act we saw was Toro y Moi, and this is the first really memorable song they played. Sun was setting over the river and all the buildings, 10/10 feel. Had tons of (drunken) fun in Austin. My friend wanted me to move out there for the longest time and I said I couldn't because I like skiing too much. But now I'm kinda wondering what I missed out on not moving out of where I've lived for the last decade or so. Austin, of itself, is a million times better for somebody like me than where I currently live...except for the skiing. I love skiing and have made lots of accommodations in the form of mediocre grades and loads of money spent to do it as much as possible. But I wonder if it's controlling my life too much. I can't get the thought out of my head of what my life would be like if I moved instead.

Getting close to graduating with a degree in physics and applied mathematics. But I really have no fucking clue what I'm doing with my life. Everything I've read about a Ph.D program is that it's literal hell unless all you want to be is a professor, not that I have the grades or references to get accepted anyways. Working 40+ hrs a week sounds like total shit too. I don't know. I would like to think there's more to life than just working and sleeping for 5 days a week when we live in such a plentiful society. But now I have a ton of student loans I have to take care of and I don't have any idea what I'm doing really. I wish it was okay to not worry about starting a real career until you're 30+ and your body isn't working as good and you have kids and obligations and shit. I don't mind working a few days a week but I want to travel and ski and experience the world more than I want a nice house or a fast car or a prestigious career. I'd like to think nobody lied on their death bed wishing they'd worked more.
>>
>>60727358
damn bro
>>
>>60727345
it's the "logo" for planning for burial. https://planningforburial.bandcamp.com/ i just love that design artistically. and pfb is one of my favorite musicians for many reasons.
lyrics and song titles and stuff are cool but designs are more interesting to me. of course i'd have to pay a lot more for something that detailed but that's okay, i don't plan on getting many done. it would be my first tat too.
>>
>>60727162
I'm at a loss. I've fallen more into depression and seem to be getting worse. I'm completely dissatisfied with my life and I have no Idea where I'm headed. I'm lonely, angry, and have have this brutal feeling that I'll never find anything that makes my life worth living.
>>
File: 1424857990338.png (10 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1424857990338.png
10 KB, 426x364
>Current Song
Built to Spill - The Host

>Current Feel
Very comfy at the moment.
I've been pretty lonely, but I don't care anymore. My minds finally at peace, and I'm learning to really enjoy not giving a shit about (most of) the people in my life.
>>
File: 1356657151562.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1356657151562.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
>>60726225
>current song
Odyssey - Second hand blues

>she was not that social, but smart and kinda cute
>same feel, diferent story
>Chat for a while
>Somehow I saied I like her, and after an emotional destroyed experience she came back and saied to give it a try.
>Because of reasons I acted like a stupid piece of garbage at next date. Next day... she saied to live her alone.
>6 weeks pass.
I could have happines and now all is gone. I think I deserve all shit I got.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr8pJ2VpYc

can't sleep yet because I have coffee after dinner but mostly I want to listen to music but kind of feel bad because girlfriend likes falling asleep together but we never do anymore because I do this :/
>>
>>60727232
>Brian Eno - 2/1
>know the feel
>Come Healing-Leonard Cohen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0q0O4V5Qs
found this today, it'll be interesting to say the
least, produced by OPN and hudmo
>just got back from the gym and last day of class, enjoying the new sunn o)))
>>
>>60727516
keep telling yourself that. I know I did.
>>
> current song
Amelia - Cocteau Twins
>current feel
Spilling my thoughts on my journal, feeling sort of bummed, wondering if plans with my ex are going to happen in the next few days. Eh.
>>
cap'n jazz - take on me

fell in love with a married woman from turkey (im american) who i cant get over
>>
>>60727831
Yeah, I know. This whole social withdrawal shit is going to mess me up one day. I'm just enjoying the peace while it lasts.
>>
File: 1447089659503.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1447089659503.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>60725463
>posts a song and feel thread
>no song and feel

>anco - forest gospel
>anger, sadness, confusion, tiredness
>>
I've been listening to the new AnCo single a lot, I really like it

My girlfriend got blackout drunk last night and was raped by a 33 year old RA at her college

I'm not sure if I can believe her side of the story and I just want to wake up from this nightmare
>>
>>60728016

so are you gonna kill him?
>>
>>60728016
>sitting at home posting on /mu/
>not finding him and driving a screwdriver through his face repeatedly
man the fuck up you beta
>>
>current song
Replacements, If Only You Were Lonely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73PQH1X4h9A
>current feel
dunno how I feel about qt girl. We get along so well though and there's some kind of emotional connection. Maybe I'm just autistic. Dunno how she feels about me. Trying not to get my hopes up.
>>
Grouper - Come Softly

>just admitted to girl i like that i liked her, she blew me off so i'm being edgy listening to this
>>
File: 1412758643813.png (246 KB, 926x928) Image search: [Google]
1412758643813.png
246 KB, 926x928
Joie de Vivre – Sundays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpW65GTs_0g

Eufag here. Just woke up, ate musli and drank shitty coffee.
Now I have to learn for 2 midterms and do a crappy powerpoint presentation. fuggg. At least i have 16 hours for it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
AFX - Reunion 2

On two Concerta 36mg studying for my Japanese final tomorrow morning, almost zeroed out in my bank account, my girlfriend has been frustrating me lately and I'm starting to worry about our relationship and wonder if it's even worth all of the trouble.
>>
>>60728066
if you like her just tell her anon, it's better than not telling her and missing the opportunity with her because she thought you didn't like her.
>>
>current song
Go Long by Joanna Newsom
>current feel
Been slowly but surely rethinking and regretting my decision to join the military. Going to be hard to leave again soon, and I hate saying See You Later to my family and dogs and cats
>>
>>60728066
Finally , a good song on this thread
>>
>>60725463
>Listening
Do you realize?? - Flaming Lips
>Feeling
Hopelessly inlove with a girl I know will never be mine, but at the same contempt at enjoying what time I do have with her.
>>
File: john-mccain.jpg (23 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
john-mccain.jpg
23 KB, 460x287
>>60728175
>replacements
>good
>>
>When You Sleep

Just wishing I knew how to find someone to connect with outside of a party where the only things that connect are our genitalia

I don't know how to go about finding girls with non-normie tastes and attitudes in college
>>
File: 3610155515211_600.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3610155515211_600.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4NyiD7wD4

my peers do not hold good Christian values as I do
>>
File: The-Hulk-Daily-Shotgun.jpg (53 KB, 502x280) Image search: [Google]
The-Hulk-Daily-Shotgun.jpg
53 KB, 502x280
>>60728104
on second thought it is worth the trouble, being alone sucks and I like her a lot. She's just really bad at compromising and I end up having to bend over backwards for her at the detriment of my school work, social life etc
>>
>>60728276
that's the wrong video link I am sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4NyiD7wD4
>>
Reflection Eternal - Nujabes

Recently moved to Seattle. I fucking love it here.
>>
>>60728218
>>60728218
My current gf only listened to Lana and whatever "indie" music played on the "hipster" radio station. She's pretty though so I didn't really care. After a few months of being with her I started to slowly introduce her to different kinds of music.
When I showed her HOOM she couldn't stop spamming that shit for months. A few months ago I showed her GYBE and she's currently sending me walls of text of her interpretations on what she thinks the story that could be happening in Allelujah is.
You'll never find the already patrician lady anon. Make one yourself
>>
>Defenstration Song - Have A Nice Life
>just broke up with grilfren for the ?th time this year and I wish nothing more then it to be permanent this time
>>
>>60728291
I don't need patrician 10/10 but you can't say there are no girls out there that don't genuinely enjoy entry level stuff like MBV, Radiohead and Neutral Milk Hotel

I just want that much
>>
>>60728316
I never said there weren't any, I just said that you aren't going to find them and if by some miracle you do, let's be honest here, could you get her? I got pretty lucky with mine, I don't know if I could do it again
>>
>>60728363
I think I'm a fairly interesting person and decently attractive

I have no problems with normie girls, the thing is I don't give two shits about them or their plastic personalities aside from having sex with them
>>
File: 1448075968510.jpg (98 KB, 640x801) Image search: [Google]
1448075968510.jpg
98 KB, 640x801
>pity sex - dogwalk

Friends got into a fight, keep trying to drag me into it and want me to choose sides, they are also my roommates and im crashing on their couch until i find a place to live so im right in the middle of everything with no room to escape to. The entire thing has made me cold and distant towards them, im pissed all the time at everything, the only things i focus all my energy into anymore are music art and school, a girl I was crazy about over the summer asked me out and I turned her down because Ive felt like shit for the last few months of living with these guys. To add to that shit my dog died at 3 years old, fucking 3 years old. Every semester some bullshit happens and this semester has been the fucking worst.
>>
>the song that plays in the loading screen in wow

>tfw why am i playing wow
>>
>>60728401
Sorry about your dog. He's probably playing with mine that passed a while ago. She was the nicest
>>
Deafheaven - sunbather

Sitting in my truck. 230 am. I'm on break. Playing music on phone on shuffle. Work nights in a factory. It's chilly and raining. I live with my girlfriend of three years. She's moving out this weekend. Couldn't put up with me anymore. Couldn't handle not seeing me much since i went back to school.

I went back to school to make a better life for us. Getting an engineering degree. It would be easier if i made more money, worked day shift. We could own our own house, afford to maybe have a kid or two. I told her it would be hard. I guess it is too hard for her.

We didn't survive my first semester.

>always
>and forever

Not this time.

That hurt to type.

Best of luck to you all.
>>
>>60728423
when did you start browsing /mu/ chris
>>
>>60728436
Oh also my mom has cancer. And my dad works too hard and is getting old. I feel really bad that it wasn't my first thought.
>>
>>60728436
You'll be alright man

Never think you need a woman to make you whole
>>
>>60727429
I'm stuck in this shitty city. It's given me nothing but problems. The place in full of people that treated me like shit, and outcasted me. It's full of bad memories and I want out of here. The thing is I have no idea where to go. I've became everything I've hated. I never thought I'd be where I am in life and it's killing me. I try and try but always seem to come short. I'm caught in this cycle of repetition that I can't seem to break. It's the same things day in and day out, nothing changes. It's a battle to even get myself out of bed in the morning and I've seemed to have lost interest in the things that I enjoy. I look at my life and it's so fucking empty compared to others. They seem to be living these full happy lives. They're traveling, buying houses, cars, girlfriends, family's, and I havent even got my fucking license and not even out of my parents house yet. Nothing seems to numb the pain I feel, no matter how much I drink it's always there, constantly the haunting sound of ticking clock, and what should be the best years of my life fading away from me fast. I don't want to miss out anymore. I really dont, and I can't imagine anything I've done to deserve this.
>>
>>60725463
Binary Star - wolfman jack

Studying maths, fucking head hurts
>>
>>60728474
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvmidd5543f63cf/mcrimnotok.zip

boy do I have an album for u
(its leak nothing on youtube)
>>
>current song
Earthmover by HANL
>current feel
It's actually been pretty good lately. The only thing I have to worry about right now is when and against who the Vikings will fuck everything up and go back to their normal business of being shit on. I just want them to even make it to a superbowl once in my lifetime. If they do I'm dropping thousands to go with my dad. Maybe in a few years once Bridgewater comes in to his own
>>
>>60728432
sorry about that bud, im sure they are.
>>
>>60728570
>The only thing I have to worry about right now is when and against who the Vikings will fuck everything up and go back to their normal business of being shit on. I just want them to even make it to a superbowl once in my lifetime. If they do I'm dropping thousands to go with my dad. Maybe in a few years once Bridgewater comes in to his own

i have no idea what any of these words mean
>>
The field mice - And before the first kiss

Recently broke up with gf after 3 years, my soul is melting
>>
>current song
Which Will - Nick Drake
>current feel
Want to kill myself
>>
>>60728593
"sports sports sports sport sports sports"

There's your translation
>>
>>60728593
I'm a fan of a pretty shitty handegg team but this year is the one where the stars might align
>>60728626
Basically
>>
>>60728474
its ok Brandon, I think you ar qt
>>
>>60725834
rough man. be strong
>>
>>60725923
Maybe you should lay off the bm then dude
>>
kinda nostalgic and shitty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o81xLiipk0I
>>
T.Rex - Planet Queen

Confused, my friends made an... intervention? with me because they think i'm lonely, depressed and not happy with my life, but i refused their help because i'm an idiot, and haven't talked with them since.
>>
>>60728474
not sure what to say, other than im worried about you. you'll pull through, I have confidence in that.
>>
File: 7fc.jpg (32 KB, 550x508) Image search: [Google]
7fc.jpg
32 KB, 550x508
> ABSCONDITUS -Hybris au Bord du Précipice
> finals are coming and i don't know jack shit
> probably gonna fail at least 2 subjects this semester
>>
>>60728474
lavren read that and cryed b
>>
The Pillows - Bran-new Lovesong.
"Friend" hasn't been on Skype for a few days.
I'm worried and can't sleep due to an intense feeling of isolation.
>>
File: nice_meme_dude.jpg (30 KB, 403x497) Image search: [Google]
nice_meme_dude.jpg
30 KB, 403x497
Protomen - light up the night
I'm on the toilet taking a comfy shit, so everything is just dandy.
>>
The National - Graceless

Small friendship circle hardly talk to more than maybe five people in a month. Unemployed but i want a job because money etc. Turning 20 in three months and feel old as fuck and feel like i haven't accomplished anything. Worried that my Grandad will be ashamed of me on his death bed. Worried that my depression will come back in a huge load and just fuck up all my progress.
>>
>>60725923
I did NBMN last year. I pretty much just listened to Retrowave this year... Maybe I'll listen to some Dystopia later or something like that.

Second you on that being my favourite Burzum album.

>Current Song
Trevor Something - CTRL

>Current feel
Lost my job because of someone hitting me with a car (outside of work) four months ago. Yep.
>>
>>60729060
>Lost my job because of someone hitting me with a car (outside of work) four months ago. Yep.

elaborate? That fucking sucks dude
>>
>>60729547
Long story short. Car drove into me, wrote the bike off and put me in hospital.

Ended up having a brain hemorrhage and wasn't able to talk for a bit over a month.

Learning how to play guitar and use my DAW again at the moment.

I was off work for three months, went back about four weeks ago. They didn't renew my contract today and outright said it was because the guy hit me and they weren't comfortable with me working there because I technically have brain damage.

It's complete bullshit. I'm looking into suing the guy who hit me for damages now. His carelessness cost my me livelihood.
>>
File: This_Heat_cover.jpg (24 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
This_Heat_cover.jpg
24 KB, 350x336
>>60725463
My cat was my bestfriend. He died last week and I've been miserable since then. Today I realized that I saved him when he was a baby. I found him in a field, and proceeded to give him the best possible life. It was sort of my fault he died, but It still makes me feel a bit better thinking about how good his life was because of me C:

song is pic related
>>
>>60729931
You're a beautiful person anon, and i feel for u.
>>
>>60729907
Yeah that's a shit ton of bad luck.

Godspeed anon, all the best
>>
>Under Grey Skies by Kamelot
>Worthlessness
>>
>>60728459
Nah, I'll be OK. Just venting. This is a feels thread, after all.

It just sucks when you're working toward something that you think both of you want, and it turns out that you want it more than the other person involved.
>>
>Song
Emergency Broadcast Network - You Have Five Seconds To Complete This Section

>Feel
why is /mu/ so shit
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>60726940
>Terrified of the future. I graduate from university in two weeks. I don't have a job lined up. I've barely even looked because I'm afraid of the real world. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this life.
iktfb
>>
>>60727370
God damn i know that feel
>>
>>60725834
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
File: 1377185910372.gif (2 MB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
1377185910372.gif
2 MB, 426x639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXHj_EW_JpQ
I feel nothing, I just exist but I dont want to continue to exist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l36biSLcuY
i should really do something about my teeth
>>
Current song:
Best Friend - Young Thug

Feeling bretty gud, gonna go work on a research paper and relax for the day :^)
>>
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
>suspecting i genuinely have autism
>hating my current group of friends
>feeling lonely in general i guess
>>
>song
I'm a Man - Mac DeMarco

Just came back from the 7-Eleven. Bought $15 worth of dried mangoes. Also feeling a bit sexy. Very high.
>>
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored

Ex gf randomly started texting me today and I felt amazing for the first time since we broke up. I swear the sun shined brighter. Then I actually bumped into her in the street but she just said hi and then walked off in front of me. I then went back into my hopeless, depressed state.

I swear, the amount she improves my mood is retarded, but I know I can't be back with her because it just wouldn't work out. I can't see myself with anyone else though.

I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>60732832
You're not. Autistic people aren't self-aware enough to think they're autistic.
>>
>>60725463
Pepe used to be pretty cool like. Not as wojak but still quite cool
Now he reminds me of r9k fags who are just retarded fucking losers
I miss our pepe
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.