[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of Mindless Self Indulgence? is the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
what do you guys think of Mindless Self Indulgence? is the new album any good?
>>
i mean its a complete joke of a band but if is a pretty bangin album desu
>>
>>60724384
they suck but i like 'em
>>
msi is bae
>>
this was the first concert i went to, i was 12, gooood times
>>
Gross.
>>
tight and frankenstein girls are alright if i'm drunk. everything i've heard past that is meh
>>
>>60725253
how'd that go?
>>
They're fucking awesome
>>
>>60725959
it was pretty fun, except i had to go with my cousin because i was 12, who wasn't into them and was a buzzkill the whole time. I met Jimmy and lyn-z after the show tho
>>
lolsorandom

i fucking love Foamy the Squirrel and Newgrounds lulz
>>
OOH OOH
BABY
>>
>>60724384
Their sound is fucking awesome, I wish that they didn't have such a shit fanbase though
>>
Is that the band with the purple background, silhouette foreground motif album covers?
>>
>>60724384
They were better earlier in their career, back when they didn't give a fuck at all and just wanted to get a reaction out of people.

They were never incredible musically but they've always been great live.
>>
>>60725939
Agreed. I don't know why, but they could never come up with a proper follow up to Frankenstein Girls.
>>
>>60727079
no?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.