[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Viva La Vida finally gets recognized as a baroque pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>mfw Viva La Vida finally gets recognized as a baroque pop masterpiece
>>
>>60723115
Definitely in the top 10 pop songs of the 2000s
>>
I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
>>
it's 90% Eno's doing
>>
>>60723115
>baroque pop
>not a genre that people like to think that they are "patrician" while in fact they are massive plebes
>>
>>60723306
are you retarded?
>>
>>60723233
Please everyone knows Eno was just riding on Jon Hopkins' coattails
>>
>>60723306

That's post punk though
>>
>>60723115
FEEL THE FEAR IN MY ENEMY'S A-A-ASS
>>
What happened to Coldplay post Viva? Every album since then has been downhill. I liked the new single but after listening to the entire new album it's worse than Ghost Stories. Sad to see their last album to be a dud.
>>
File: Jrolfe_avgn1.jpg (335 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Jrolfe_avgn1.jpg
335 KB, 1000x562
>>60723524
>>
I listened to Viva Las Vida earlier today after dropping coldplay for awhile, it's still a solid album. It's about as masterpiece as an radio pop group can get and I'm sure Eno had a lot to do with it.

would rate it a solid to strong 7 on my enjoyment of it.
>>
>>60723115
Because it is.
>>
>>60723524
does he says that mang?
>>
File: 3685x3685sr.jpg (3 MB, 3685x3685) Image search: [Google]
3685x3685sr.jpg
3 MB, 3685x3685
How did they fuck it up this bad?

I just listened to the leak and this album is so forgettable.

IT'S THEIR FINAL ALBUM AND I JUST WANT OLDPLAY BACK PLEASE
>>
>>60723440
please yourself >:(
>>
i like it. lovers in japan is beautiful
>>
What's stopping me from stealing someone's riff and then putting it in a constant loop and I just reverb the fuck out of it and feed it plugins until it sounds like popcorn in the microwave and then I just record myself screaming and layer it 3 minutes in and finish "my song" and then I photoshop a picture of wooden baby blocks next to a pyramid and slap a name on it like "nutseed library" and then I keep doing this until you faggots find my shit and start eating it up
>>
>>60724834
nothing
>>
>>60724730
It's not their final album.
It's the end of this era
>>
>>60724834
Do it then

I bet you won't
>>
>>60725114
That's actually relieving. I'm really looking forward to an update in their sound now.
>>
>>60724730

is this a real cover? man that's the worst type of collage I've ever seen

makes me want to vomit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.