[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantano memes aside Was it really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: f.png (750 KB, 655x655) Image search: [Google]
f.png
750 KB, 655x655
Fantano memes aside

Was it really that bad?
>>
No.
>>
The first song is unlistenable but the rest of the album is just boring and not memorable at all.
It has already basically been forgotten and it really should be.
>>
It really was.
>>
Not that I hated it, I just couldn't take it seriously
>>
>>60717392
it's one of the best pop albums of the year, it's just that half of it is mediocre to shit

the other half is basically Yoshimi Part 2, and I say that as a compliment
>>
Do it is quite possibly the worst song Ive ever heard
>>
yeah it was terrible, especially the first song

>>60717504
>one of the best pop albums
>half of it is shit
you need to listen to E-MO-TION, that;s the pop AOTY no question, consistent as fuck
>>
It really was pretty awful

She was pretty much grown in a Disney test tube so any time she tries to be "alternative" or cutting edge she just falls right on her face because her reference point is so fucking skewered.
>>
>>60717542
yeah, she still seems to think that smoking pot is edgy, as though she's never heard a hip-hop song in her life
>>
It's literally Hannah Montanna x post-crisis Wayne

Of course it's awful
>>
>>60717504
>best pop album
>mediocre to shit
nigga what
>>
>>60717392
"John in Tennessee go ahead ehat chu wanna say"
>>
>>60717392
>all this poptimism.

it's fucking garbage, anon.
>>
>>60717534
>>60718323
it's 23 minutes and 92 minutes long

half of that is mediocre to shit

the other half, being the length of the typical pop album, is amazing

hence why it's one of th best pop albums of the year

and E-MO-TION is middling at best
>>
>>60719026
*23 tracks and 92 minutes long
>>
>>60718944
It kindof strikes me as anti-poptimist tho
>>
>>60718944
do you know what that word means?
>>
of course it wasn't. fantano just did the classic p4k thing of giving extremely low scores for controversy. you would have to be a retard to believe this album is worth of the lowest score available. i'm not saying it's good, but a 1/10? come on
>>
>>>https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/60720938

>>>rbt.asia/mu/thread/60720938
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.