[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1000x500
Which is worse?
>>
I fucking hate the misfits dude
They're like, really really really gay
>>
>>60716974
Misfits two good albums:
>Static Age
>Walk Among Us

That's all that's worth listening to, dude.
>>
File: Misfits_-_Earth_A.D._cover.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Misfits_-_Earth_A.D._cover.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>60717110

???
>>
>>60716974
they both fucking suck. thats coming from a misfits fan, so
>>
>>60717110
>Static Age
my nignog
>>
post-danzig misfits were pretty much a joke t b h
>>
>>60716974
We were just having this exact argument at the record shop i work at....

we agree that project 1950 was garbage that I got personally hyped for and then hated,

but

the new danzig cover album... i gotta say, it's damn good. I didn't know it was covers until NIB hit, and then I look it up. Didn't change anything, it was good to hear that faggot use his voice, even if it's getting old (he's fucking 60?!).

TLDL some good cuts on the new danzig cover album
>>
>>60718434
also fyi, huge misfits fan, even 90's fits, but fuck jerry lonely.
Love early danzig (1-4) and dislike later industrial dance-zig.
>>
>>60716974
Oh Project 1950 by far. I mean yeah Skeletons is bad, but it's like Lulu in the sense that it's a fascinating kind of bad. Glenn sings ZZ TOP! His selection is so random I just love it for that alone.
>>
>>60717110
>two
try none.

SA and WAU are only good for just the classic punk appeal. Nothing else. They're not even very good or remarkable other than their edginess.

>>60716974
well, the shittier the album art, usually the shittier the album. and this is the case here.

god, what rational adult would buy 1950 with a cover like that? who were they trying to appeal to? 8 year olds?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.