[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eminem is really the only good rapper tbh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Eminem.jpg (20 KB, 256x282) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.jpg
20 KB, 256x282
Fuck all that other bs about drugs, alcohol and money. At least Em keeps it real. You can really feel his emotions in his songs.
>>
oya shitty father and woman beater great rapper. fuck out of here
>>
THE GREAT WHITE MEME RAPPER
>>
OP are you that 15 year old kid in every YouTube comments section who chugs monsters and plays Call of Duty religiously?
>>
>>60712161

What's wrong with Monster and Call of Duty? Both can be fun at times.
>>
File: 1448167456021.jpg (600 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1448167456021.jpg
600 KB, 740x960
>>
>>60712117

he never hit a woman and hes a great dad, foh
>>
>>60712082
What's stopping me from stealing someone's riff and then putting it in a constant loop and I just reverb the fuck out of it and feed it plugins until it sounds like popcorn in the microwave and then I just record myself screaming and layer it 3 minutes in and finish "my song" and then I photoshop a picture of wooden baby blocks next to a pyramid and slap a name on it like "nutseed library" and then I keep doing this until you faggots find my shit and start eating it up
>>
he's way overrated. SSLP was his only good album. he introduced a style never heard before and the songs on the album are fucking genius. he had infinite potential but he never reached it again after his 1st album. MMLP was okay and everything after that was just fucking corny. all he does now is whine
>>
>>60713122

>calling MMLP "okay"

>not liking TES, HTS, Infinite or Relapse

yikes @ u bruh
>>
t. a white guy
>>
File: rs_641x749-150930134621-don.jpg (88 KB, 641x749) Image search: [Google]
rs_641x749-150930134621-don.jpg
88 KB, 641x749
>mfw black people get mad at a white guy who's good at rapping but when a black guy is a good rock musician white guys love them
>>
Some of his best work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcfZ_W8yV3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGUuMAuudPE
>>
>>60713122
>SSLP is not his first album
>did not introduce a new style. ICP and T6M were doing the same thing years before.
>SSLP is not even his best.
>he always was a whiny biatch.
>>
eminem a faggot, you want real lookup c-murda
>>
>>60714026
Black people love em, the fuck are you talking about?

The only thing is that some dickride him as the best when realistically he's falling off kinda hard.
>>
Pet Shop Boys doing an Eminem song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBRafGj-Mk
>>
>>60714790
>Black people love em
Not really but the ones that grew up around white people do.
>>
>>60714160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VJZK6G5dQ
>>
>>60714844
Canibitch- BOOSH BOOSH BOOSH BOOSH "what was that, pet shop boys.
>>
>>60714844
Luther Vandross, though
>>
>>60712182
Kill me pete
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.