[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all slowcore experts what to keep and what to delete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 320x355
Calling all slowcore experts

what to keep and what to delete?
any personal faves?
>>
Keep the Codeine, Seam and Low. The rest are non essential imo
>>
Keep what you like, delete what you don't.
>>
>>60709240
this desu senpai
>>
>>60709244
There's not enough time in the world for bad slowcore
>>
>>60709244
>>60709252
I havent heard them fuckheads

Like, >>60709282
that makes alot of sense rly.
applies to slowcore alot
>>
listen to shit yourself. develop your own taste.
>>
>>60709337
I told you i havent heard any of those albums you piece of shit. im asking for recs so fuck off
>>
>>60709362
listen here you little cunt if you want some recs i'll give you recs

Codeine
Seam
>>
>>60709135
keep only well known one, rest delete. Keep Low, Codeine, Songs About Leaving and maybe Arab Strap
>>
>>60709441
you missed Seam you dicklicker
>>
>>60709421
thanks now fuck off again!
>>
>>60709362
>>60709304
So listen to them you faggot pleb.

You should be hated here by now.
>>
>>60709491
>You should be hated here
thats a fucking song
>>
>>60709461
i ve never listened to slowcore except low and codeine, sorry i am not biggest fan of meme rock music
>>
File: slowcore.jpg (1017 KB, 1156x750) Image search: [Google]
slowcore.jpg
1017 KB, 1156x750
>>60709135
/slowcore/ here
hmmm
I wasn't a big fan of that american analog set album
You don't need barely real
Long Division isn't a highlight low album
You are my home isn't a highlight rivulets album
Keep everything else, especially Carissa's wierd stuff

my honest advice is to keep what you enjoy the most and don't listen to anyone else
>>
File: le_morgue_miku.png (2 MB, 1920x1208) Image search: [Google]
le_morgue_miku.png
2 MB, 1920x1208
>>60709135
What's stopping me from stealing someone's riff and then putting it in a constant loop and I just reverb the fuck out of it and feed it plugins until it sounds like popcorn in the microwave and then I just record myself screaming and layer it 3 minutes in and finish "my song" and then I photoshop a picture of wooden baby blocks next to a pyramid and slap a name on it like "nutseed library" and then I keep doing this until you faggots find my shit and start eating it up
>>
>>60709566
awesome meme bro not feeling forced at all
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.