[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of this album? what is the best song on th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: moresongsaboutbuildingsandfood.jpg (273 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
moresongsaboutbuildingsandfood.jpg
273 KB, 500x492
what do you think of this album? what is the best song on this album?

http://strawpoll.me/6139650
>>
>>60702977
Bumpity
>>
>>60702977
>implying /mu/ has an opinion on Talking Heads outside of '77 and RiL
it's a shame really, their first five albums are consistent as fuuuuck
>>
good to see DAMN THAT TELEVISION is in the lead
>>
>>60702977
This one kind of gets ignored because it's a lot like 77 and fear of music is where things first get really interesting but it's still a really great album. I like the good thing and the big country best. I don't think Byrne is being autobiographical in the big country.
>>
>>60703276
Id assume most who know TH are fans of speaking in tongues
>>
Stay Hungry stay hungry stay hungry stay hungry
>>
>>60703289
more like
DAMN
THAT
TE LE VISION
>>
>>60703289
>>60703363
god how could i forget found a job is on this album. I thought for sure it was on fear of music. It's my favorite, the other two are tied for second
>>
JUDY'S IN THE BEDROOM
>>
>>60703379
yeah maybe irl but on /mu/ it's all about ril and 77
>>
Warning Sign > I'm Not In Love > The Big Country > Thank You For Sending An Angel > Stay Hungry > With Our Love > Take Me To The River > Found A Job > Artists Only > The Girls Want To Be With The Girls > The Good Thing

My favorite Talking Heads album by a bit
>>
>>60703431
>implying /mu/ isn't real life
People should pull up the roots
>>
>>60703509
I hate people when they're not polite
>>
>>60703536
People sleep, sleep in the daytime
>>
File: fuck the pain away.jpg (26 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
fuck the pain away.jpg
26 KB, 600x401
>choosing any other song than Thank You For Sending Me An Angel, the pinnacle of their ability as a fourpiece
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.