[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No threads on this? Really? Sinead O'Connor attempted suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
No threads on this? Really?
Sinead O'Connor attempted suicide and has been posting about her legal problems on facebook. Seems like she has mental issues. Thoughts /mu/?
>>
eep
>>
>>60699679
she was qt
>>
>>60699679
i love her to death and i'm really sad that she's in pain. i read some of the posts on her facebook, and the whole situation seems totally fucked... what i can surmise from them is that one of her children has serious mental issues (ie. was potentially sexually abused, and almost beat an animal to death??) so it's kind of understandable that she's breaking down.

i wish she could have peace, she seems like such a beautiful person who has suffered so much in their life.
>>
I think her son is in the same boat
>history of killing animals
>she wants him to check in to the hospital
>>
>inb4 edgy /b/tards come in

Poor girl.
Hopefully she gets better.
>>
>you will never fuck a prime sinnead

i want to join her 2bh
>>
>>60699739
>she seems like such a beautiful person who has suffered so much in their life.

>beautiful people shouldnt suffer

fuck off. who cares about some upper class white cis straight woman? there are much bigger issues. i dont see you pieces of shit ever talk about systemic systems of poverty and death and systemic injustices. but when a celebrity's kid dies or a celeb tries to commit suicide you suddenly start feeling empathy. pathetic.
>>
>>60699801
Ebin bait faggot. :-DD
>>
File: 131005Sinead1.jpg (50 KB, 349x509) Image search: [Google]
131005Sinead1.jpg
50 KB, 349x509
obligatory JUST post
>>
>>60699801
are you out of your fuckin mind lol. gotta chalk that level of bullshit and presumptuousness up to b8
>>
>>60699851
she's mentally ill. can you please fuck off
>>
>>60699801
ugly faggot detected lmao
>>
>>60699901
I'm mentally ill. No one gives a fuck about me.
>>
>>60699851
still would snort coke out of her ass 2bh
>>
>>60699924
Not that guy but you've got yourself anon.
I'm mentally ill as well.
>>
>>60699901
Brendan Fraser is clearly mentally ill, yet he's the butt of that joke.
>>
>>60699679
literally who
>>
>>60699998
millennial detected
>>
>>60699901
we're all mentally ill here, if we weren't we wouldn't be here
so fuck off with that self righteous bullshit you just need an excuse to feel superior you walking trash
>>
Miley Cyrus made fun of her mental illness before.
>>
File: 1446879288936.jpg (62 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
1446879288936.jpg
62 KB, 447x686
>>60699740
>"The real crazy people on this world are the ones who never ask themselves if they might be crazy."
damn...
>>
>>60700049
i am also mentally ill you fucktard. i'm just pointing out that it's bullshit to scrutinize someone for their looks when their appearance is probably the last thing on their mind. clearly she has other shit to deal with that does not involve taking the stepsnecessary to be something you deem waifu material you prick
>>
The Irish are so dramatic
>>
File: 1445913617192.png (250 KB, 594x508) Image search: [Google]
1445913617192.png
250 KB, 594x508
i have le mental illness too, like its not a big deal.
she is just a clinical-atention whore, literally.
>>
>>60700051
Literally who?
>>
>>60700102
you fucking dumbass

you think she gives a fuck about her looks? do you even depression? you think she cares about what 4chan thinks?

>their appearance is probably the last thing on their mind

yes, so the one acting like a faggot prima donna is you cumlicker
>>
>>60700149
she has other problems she has to deal with on top of her mental illness and everybody in her life deeming her crazy and her opinion worthless. you clearly didn't read about any of the shit going on in her life so how about you shut the fuck up
>>
File: asdv451.jpg (168 KB, 569x384) Image search: [Google]
asdv451.jpg
168 KB, 569x384
>>60700212
no, you shut up
>>
>>60700207
do you seriously not see how making fun of a mentally ill person's (or anyone's, really) appearance is fucked? at any rate you're a nasty fucker so i don't know why i'm even bothering
>>
>>60699851
>irish genetics
>>
File: tumblr_lnw5v0b97a1qk9oulo1_400.gif (497 KB, 348x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnw5v0b97a1qk9oulo1_400.gif
497 KB, 348x264
just rip my career up
>>
>>60700287
This is 4chan; people will make fun of a mentally ill person simply because it allows them to engage in their childish shit without it affecting them in any significant manner, since it's "anonymous" saying it, not "John/Jane Doe".

People can say just about anything here without consequences; thus, some people will always take the opportunity to be edgy /b/tards and say "lol ugly atention hore white cis slut" instead of being so-called c u c k s and having sympathy for someone in a bad spot in their life. Don't worry, they're probably people who still think 9/11 memes are the funniest shit in the world; won't be long before they realize their forced edginess doesn't really matter to anyone.
>>
>>60699801
Please stop
>>
>>60699969
I guess we can all be pretty shitty, cant we?
>>
>>60699679
O'Connor being a crazy cunt and mentally fucking her children because shes a cunt and her husband wants to protect the kids. What a cunt. Literally who cares.
>>
>>60699679
W H O
H
O
>>
Whilst I don't know how much we can trust her account I truly hope she gets help and everything works out. Love Sinead and if it's true then it's incredibly sad.
>>
File: 1445489459258.png (464 KB, 759x571) Image search: [Google]
1445489459258.png
464 KB, 759x571
>>60699801
>white cis straight woman

here comes the SJW.........

The truth is, you fuckers don't care about ANYBODY. You're all about being the center of attention and seeing who can win the oppression Olympics between yourselves.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>60699924
>>60699956
I don't know you guys but I hope you feel stable and get your mental illness under control so that you can live your life as fully as you want to.
>>
>>60700416
In regards to Brendan, I've also seen people support him, too. It's easy to see all of 4Chan as bad, but not everyone ridicules him
>>
didn't she cause controversies by ripping a picture of the pope on stage or something before too

she is probably bipolar or something I bet

I have schizophrenia and I had a hard time for a while like years and I would do similar style thing like post long rants online when I still used shit like facebook and be edgy in public but I feel pretty decent now compared to then but sometimes you know shit happens

no one is really as strong in their mind as they believe they are and this kind of thing can happen to anyone
>>
>attempted suicide
how do you fuck up killing yourself?
>>
>>60701273
when you fail at everything in life you fail at death too
>>
>>60701065
>He legitimately took the bait like an autist would.
>>
>>60701229
Yes she did, right here >>60700357

Really hope she's getting the help she deserves.
>>
kekeke hey you guys i have a mental illness too and no one cares about me and my mental illness and even though clearly mental illness isnt just one overlapping disorder that hits everyone identically im still going to shitpost anyway because im pissed off about how my total lack of emotional instability has rendered me shut off from engaging my loved ones
>>
>>60701360
desu senpai im the guy who has schizophrenia and my family is the only people who like me

tfw
>>
>>60701316
its bait in that i wanted to cause a stir but i mean everything i said. i think its silly when people pretend to be really caring about some celebritiy's misfortune when their are entire ethnicities and genders and sexualities that are faced with discrimination, poverty, and sometimes death and yet you only seem to care when its some well off person who had a successful career and a better life than 99.99% of people ever will. i was equally mad when people cared about david pajo when he tried to kill himself and nick cave when his son died. i just think its lame that you guys feel empathy only when its someone in the spotlight in a singular instance when there are so many systemic problems and millions of people who have it worse off than her yet you dont care.
>>
>>60701490
you've never been through a big loss in your life, i can very easily tell. please fuck off.
>>
>>60701273
Overdosing has a really low success rate, like 2% i remember reading
>>
>>60701490
What makes you think celebrities are immune from any of the things you stated?
>>
>>60701273
Every suicide method has a way to be fucked up. Even if you shoot yourself in the head you can mess it up.

Can you even get a handgun in Ireland?
>>
>>60701490
I personally agree with you but not about this board but in general for usa as a country

people put way too much focus on "celebrities" and the media generally is invasive on their privacy basically to get their pictures of them and stories and I think its stupid as fuck

I really don't get why people are so obsessed with fame and celebrities
>>
>>60701490
i think it's a lot easier to empathise with one person rather than an entire demographic desu

i agree that there are a ton of people who have it way worse, but that doesn't mean we can't feel bad for someone who's going through a tough time right now
>>
>>60701229
i think the picture rip was during a nationally televised episode of snl
>>
>>60702047
damn I thought it was like a concert or something

tfw you make millions of people rage at the same time

I bet it felt good tho
>>
>>60700149

Dumb weeaboo. Being autistic isn't mentally ill.
>>
Her management confirmed that she is "safe and sound"
>>
>>60699924
>No one gives a fuck about me.
yeah, well, that's because you're an asshole
>>
>>60702130
Too bad they could find Peter Gabriel's hairline safe and sound
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.