[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I become like Scaruffi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0[2].png (55 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0[2].png
55 KB, 209x204
How can I become like Scaruffi?
>>
>be a pedo
done
>>
>>60696835
eat-a lotsa lasagna
>>
File: scaeuffi.png (373 KB, 599x373) Image search: [Google]
scaeuffi.png
373 KB, 599x373
>>60696835
watch his youtube videos
make up shitty reviews for things you never seen in your life
never call anything a 10/10
have a thing for underage girls
>>
>>60696835
vandalize a building
>>
Why would you want to? He gives great reviews and has great taste and music, but dude is gross.
>>
Be attracted to 12 year olds.
>>
File: 1445904887355.png (1 MB, 1218x874) Image search: [Google]
1445904887355.png
1 MB, 1218x874
>In 2014, New York Times columnist Dan Morrell wrote a follow-up article to his 2006 article titled "The greatest website of all time" in which he claimed that Mr. Scaruffi's website was the largest and most impressive collection of culture he has ever come in contact with on the web. In the follow-up article, Morrell redacted his statements made almost a decade ago stating that he "...calculated the total amount of time it would take to listen to all the albums and watch all the movies he claimed to have consumed and have come to the conclusion that it would take 158 years (1,274,112 hours) to actually sit through all those albums and films." Morrell goes on to scold Scaruffi for being a fraud and a cheat and has officially unplugged the article from the NYT records. We asked current NYT CEO Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. for a comment, "The man is mentally ill. We've experienced multiple attempts at vandalism against our property at the New York Times headquarters in Minneapolis.” In a recent police report, officials stated that he had been charged of vandalizing private property by spray painting the phrase 'This is where Beatles fans work’.Scaruffi was charged with the penalty of a $500. In addition to the fine, Minneapolis state officials have granted Sulzberger and his company a restraining order against Scaruffi. It is not made public what Scaruffi has been up to for the past couple of years however his website has received periodic updates including new political and culture-related articles as well as newmusic reviews. (Defácht, 2015)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/15/arts/15morr.html
>>
>>60696930
sauce?
>>
defácht, 2015
>>
>>60697027
link to source?
>>
>>60697203
>>60697027
>>
>>60697203
thefactthatsomanybooksstillna.me
>>
>arbitrary ratings
>muh 60s music
>watching 500 movies a year
>autistically ranking everything
>>
>>60696930

>'This is where Beatles fans work’.

every time
>>
>>60697270
But the 90's is his favourite decade anon.
>>
>>60696930
topkek
>>
>Bowie pasta
>>
>>60697270
he doesn't even watch the movies he rates
>>
>>60696930
Nice pasta
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.