[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Brian Eno will die within your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Eno.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Eno.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1280
>tfw Brian Eno will die within your lifetime
>>
Shame he went from Bowie and Talking Heads to shit like U2
>>
Friendly reminder that he wrote the Windows 95 music on a Mac.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
>Michael Gira will die within the next 10 years
>>
>>60692968
WE AT THE HOTEL MOTEL HOLIDAY INN
>>
>>60692995
>Implying the Soundtracks Volume 1 he recorded with U2 isn't GOAT

>Implying Achtung Baby isn't GOAT
>>
>Eno was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His close friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Eno, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Fields, Brian Eno once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Eno performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
>tfw sinead o connor will die in your lifetime
>>
>>60693013
Can someone face swap the baby with Gira's head, Gira with the plastic head, and the plastic head's face with the baby?
>>
>>60693226
Eno sounds like my kind of guy.
>>
>>60693450
This is a Nico pasta you autist.
I'm not surprised though coming from people like this.
>>
>>60693226
It's actually about Jeff Mangum. Here is the real one:
>Mangum was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His close friend Will Hart, the American musician who helped him create the Elephant 6 Collective, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Jeff, Anne Frank is Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean her.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Hart, Jeff Mangum once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed camera, saying "Are you recording me?". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Mangum performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
>>60692968
jokes on you, i'm going to kill myself by years end
>>
>>60693511
Jesus Christ, Mangum
>>
>>60693013
:(
>>
>>60693511
Mangum sounds like my kind of guy.
>>
File: toss takes skill.jpg (89 KB, 530x521) Image search: [Google]
toss takes skill.jpg
89 KB, 530x521
>>60693511
>'But Jeff, Anne Frank is Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean her.'

based fucking Mangum
>>
>>60693226
No wonder he doesn't like Israel.
>>
File: Lost-Balance1.jpg (26 KB, 390x400) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Balance1.jpg
26 KB, 390x400
>tfw he already lost his balance
>>
>>60693013
oi some people live till they are well over their 80s
>>
>>60693511
>According to Hart, Jeff Mangum once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed camera, saying "Are you recording me?".
>>
>>60692968
>tfw Eno will never beat After the Heat
>>
>>60692968
I came to terms with this when Lou Reed died.

I'm still going to loop Hunky Dory and cry like a bitch when Bowie passes tho.
>>
>>60693480
this Nico fella sounds like my kind of guy :)
>>
>>60693511
God damn it you fag, the REAL one is about David Byrne, here it is:
>Byrne was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His close friend Brian Eno, the English producer who helped him create Remain in Light, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But David, we're Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean us.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior." According to Eno, David Byrne once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with his bare hands, yelling "TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS!". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Byrne performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
File: giphy 1.gif (494 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
giphy 1.gif
494 KB, 500x220
>>60693894
>Not looping Heroes
>>
>>60692968
>tfw when OP dies tomorrow and Eno outlives him by many many years
>>
>>60693429
please somebody do that please
>>
>>60693906
She is.
>>
>>60693916
Hunky Dory > Low > Heroes
>>
>>60693915
Byrne sounds like my kind of guy.
>>
File: gira.png (686 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
gira.png
686 KB, 600x800
>>60693429
Here you go you sick fuck

Got kind of lazy there at the end but w/e
>>
>>60694435
Lol
>>
>>60694435
kek
>>
>>60694435
tnx
>>
>>60694435
i would make it my wallpaper but it isnt 1920x1080, Smh Tbh FAm
>>
>>60694052
Disagree but even so, Heroes is the one to play on his death I think.
>>
>>60695254
Sorry bro, I just used the image that guy posted
>>
>>60695292
Nah, that'd be Ziggy

>GIMME YOUR HANDS
>CUZ YOU'RE WONDERFUL
>>
>>60695323
Yeah fair that's a good call just for that song.

Or Station to Station, with Word on a Wing and Wild is the WInd
>>
>>60695303
i know man, we are all sorry
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.