[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white girls who sing and play guitar automatically get a record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 24.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Do white girls who sing and play guitar automatically get a record deal?
>>
No tbqh
>>
no but white girls who suck label owners dicks do also guitar and singing talent is not necessarily needed
>>
if you have a pretty face and know how to suck circumcised cocks then yes
>>
>>60693406
does it work if i'm a tranny?
>>
no you gotta suck multiple dicks also
>>
>>60694224
depends, how cute are you?
>>
>>60694478
I was mistaken for a girl all my life even before taking hormones and got hit on by straight guys in HS until they noticed I was a really feminine guy
>>
File: Avril Lavinge - Let Go.png (209 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Avril Lavinge - Let Go.png
209 KB, 300x300
Hold the fucking phone m8. Let Go was one of the best pop albums of the millenium, the entire first half of the album was hit after hit after hit. That almost single-handedly is why she is at her current point today.

In the mid-00s she had smaller pop songs, but I'll be damned if I have you little snot-nosed shits come on here like she didn't deserve most of her success.
>>
>>60692809
You just have to know how to suck dick tbqh f@m
>>
>implying girls of other races are capable of playing instruments and singing
>>
>>60694515
nice
post boipussi
>>
>>60694635
will you give me a record deal?????
>>
>>60694604
Upboated
>>
>>60694550
>best
>pop
hmm
>>
File: rabbit ears.png (150 KB, 237x401) Image search: [Google]
rabbit ears.png
150 KB, 237x401
>>60695020
>>best
>>pop
>hmm
>>
File: succ.png (437 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
437 KB, 600x600
how 2 get famous
1 jew
life time of succ
>>
>>60694987
yes
>>
>>60694357
so do small white indie guys go to p4k and get ass fucked by black guys for their success?
>>60696577
>>60696986
nice ass tbqh family
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.