[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (67 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
67 KB, 800x800
3.38 million in the first week

Why aren't you talking about some of the greatest music of all time?
>>
File: 1428219373173.jpg (108 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1428219373173.jpg
108 KB, 940x626
>normie things

not even once
>>
>>60685052
Never seen or heard of it, is it in the charts?
>>
>>60685052
She's a better vocalist than the majority of the ones /mu/ wanks over all the time. I'd honestly take Adele over Newsom any day of the week if I'm completely honest with myself
>>
>>60685052
>Music so lowest common denominator that everyone and their mum's can put it on in the backround and not be offended by it.
>Great music.

Daily reminder that pop music doesn't have to be good to be sucessful, it just has to be not bad.
>>
>>60685052
>some of the greatest music of all time?
lmao
it's essentially utterly generic top 40s pop for middle aged mothers
>>
>>60685052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI
Just dropped
>>
>>60686759
godamn coldplay gets more insufferable every year
>>
>>60685070
>implying vocal ability is important in making good music.
>>
>>60687473
>implying it isn't?
>>
>>60687504
dylan can't sing for shit and blonde on blonde is considered some of the greatest ebin rock and folk or whatever the fuck you call it art music of all time
>>
>>60686759
>>60686939
I've always been a staunch defender of Coldplay around here.

But Jesus H. Christ I can't defend that garbage. Fuck!
>>
>>60687561
>dylan can't sing for shit
hilarious
>>
>>60687694
im sorry but he doesn't do falsetto like all the cute indie boys I like therefore he sucks qed desu famiglia
>>
>>60686759
Literally stopped watching after the one ape dug up a fucking Beats Pill speaker.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.