[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MATH/PENIS GENIUSES REQUIRED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: gCExhde.jpg (773 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
gCExhde.jpg
773 KB, 3840x2160
Can someone try and find out the length of Zach Hill's penis from this image?
>>
That looks painful.
>>
>>60680556
that's ride's penis
>>
Holy fuck, there is absolutely no way that an album with that fucking cover can be so good that so many people on this board revere it with no apparent irony. Every fucking thread about this shit has people going "stop memeing good albums" so what the fuck is it /mu/? Is it meme or is it good, like unironically NOT MEMEING good? I'm so fucking sick of this shit, all the /s4s/ shitposters that contaminated /mu/ are shitting up the catalog with these meme-not-meme albums so much that I can't tell what the fuck it even is anymore. I think I'm going to be fucking sick.
>>
>>60680608
Jesus buddy, cop a squat and cool off

It's a great album, the cover was a last "fuck you" to their label at the time
>>
>>60680556
considering you can see the small hairs growing about two or three penis head's away (yes that's a measurement unit) from the edge of his head, we can guess prob around 5 - 6 inches.
>>
>>60680608
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>60680653
sick
I wanted to see how close I was to hill's size.
>>
>>60680608
breh, it is an amazing album. I am rocking to the vinyl as I type. I looked at my hard dick, then at the vinyl cover and wondered how I size up compared to Hill.
>>
>>60680608
>I can't judge an album for myself without /mu/'s approval.
>>
4 hard
>>
>>60680715
im not too sure.
I would just compare to mine but I am nor circumcised like zach is.
>>
>>60680608
I have a theory. This board is naturally a board full of conflict... except that there is one constant I think that we have, and that's angry newbies. Everyone on here has gone through it, you get on /mu/, get your tasted ripped apart, spend a few days hating this place, then check out some /mu/-core and frequently discussed albums, and slowly become a part of it.
The thing is, we have memes, not just in-jokes like all boards, we do have memes. Some of it might come from us sharing users with /tv/, but I think some of it has a more malicious intent.
Now, we all know how annoying memes can be, and anything they're attached to you typically have a lower opinion towards. Now imagine that you come up with the idea to "meme" something. Internet Memes are incredibly hard to "fight" really, so not only do you now have a weapon, but you have one that may propagate by itself, and that's hard to really get rid of. Why NOT use it to ruin the opinion of a band you don't like, or one of the many bands on that mean old music board with shitty taste?
Now I'm hoping you see what I'm getting at. I don't think these memes that are attaching themselves to bands on here are all intended solely out of humor, hell, just look at Mariachi Slipknot, originally a comment made to devalue The Mars Volta that spiraled into a small meme. A band or artist themselves cannot BE a meme unless they literally could be contributed to by anyone and it's all a big joke. Also notice how that many of the more "memed" bands on here, Death Grips, SWANS, even Neutral Milk Hotel tend to have a bit of a divisive sound. Doesn't it seem like those memes might have been made by someone who thought the band was shit, didn't get all the praise and decided to spread some herpes around?

I just think we should think a bit more.
>>
>>60680608
also, just to let you know right now, angry kid is an ironic meme, in the sense that its a really good album but is memed and shitted on by senpaitachi and shitposters alike. its like an extremely innapropriate running gag, although it hasnt been memed recently, felt like i should clear the air as it seemed like that might be one of the few good ones you were talking about. its a great album. arca's new album on the other hand, is am extremely shitty album that isnt memed its just shared a lot because people like it. its shit though, trust me.
>>
>>60680795
Why did you make this post? We all know dude its been months anyone who hasnt caught on to angry kid by now most likely never will. Dont chew up /mu/'s food for them let fedora tippers tip their fedoras and the rest of us keep trippin like we always do. All memes aside.
>>
>>60680733
everyone understands this desu
>>
>>60680675
yes
>>
>>60680733
>Why NOT use it to ruin the opinion of a band you don't like, or one of the many bands on that mean old music board with shitty taste?
Congratulations for figuring this out 5 years too late.
>>
>>60680608
*holds up spork* xPP
>>
>>60680970
>keep trippin
>memes aside
>>
>>60680556
My dick looks just like zachs, ama
>>
>>60683754
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>60680608
It's not good.
The cover is a meme because it's a penis and the band is le death grips.
more generally death grips are also a meme and not good, don't be deceived.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.