[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hospice.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1347) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1347
Do you guys like this album?
>>
>>60678384
i like all their stuff
>>
Lots of people here do (though I'm not one of them). Why? Did you want to discuss it?
>>
It insists on being sad. I find it too heavy-handed.
>>
>>60678423
I just listened to this particular album of theirs and enjoyed it. Just wanted to hear some opinions before I try out their other ones.
>>
I don't. My boss does though.
>>
i only like Two, Kettering and Epilogue
>>
>>60678441
Most people would say their other albums aren't as good as Hospice (though again, I'm not a fan, so don't take my word for it). Still, if you liked it you'll probably at least be okay with the rest of their discography.
>>
>>60678441
all of their other works have much more lasting power than hospice. i still find myself going back to in the attic of the universe and some tracks on burst apart, haven't listened to hospice in well over a year. in the attic of the universe as a whole is much better than hospice imo, would start there.
>>
>>60678384
Nope
>>
People use to love this album, there's a lot of hate for it now a days on here though.

It's pretty good in my opinion though OP.
>>
it's alright, attic of the universe is better though

i really dig the synths in the intro, though, if that counts for anything. up to the end of kettering it's 9/10 but it drops off from there.
>>
>>60678441
As others have said, In the Attic is a great album. I love Hospice, but don't listen to it all that often. Never really dug the other two albums.
>>
>>60678427
what do you meant by heavy handed? i personally also like kid a alot more than okc and that opinion always seems to go hand in hand with liking hospice, but is always replied to with "I cannot into depression" or calling it heavy handed.
>>
No, fuck no
>>
>>60678384
Hell no.
>>
not really but it's decent. i like the last song.
>>
One of the two albums that ever made me cry so it has a special place in my heart.
>>
>>60678384
one of my favorites. Big fan though. Attic and Hospice are their best.
>>
>>60678384
I feel like the opinion of it has slid
>>
>>60678384
I only like Kettering.
>>
you should check out have a nice life if you want more depressing jams
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.