[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, it's a Saturday night and you're inside posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Well, it's a Saturday night and you're inside posting on /mu/. What album are you listening to, and why aren't you out with your friends?

I'm listening to Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R and my friends are playing dungeons and dragons right now and even spending the night alone sounds better than that
>>
>>60677740
faggot

join them instead of posting here
>>
Listening to Huey Lewis and the News
Not out because I'm to busy checking em
>>
File: Eric-Clapton-Old-Sock.jpg (518 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Clapton-Old-Sock.jpg
518 KB, 1425x1425
>>
File: The Bits Between The Bits.jpg (134 KB, 441x707) Image search: [Google]
The Bits Between The Bits.jpg
134 KB, 441x707
I don't know
Reasons I guess
>>
Meet the Residents
Really busy day at work so I just wanted to go home and chill
>>
File: The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png (163 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png
163 KB, 300x300
>>60677740
It's Thanksgiving weekend, my friends all all over the country.

And why the fuck wouldn't you want to play D&D?
>>
>>60677749
Nah, that shits boring af
>>
Listening to Sunn O))) - White1. Have to work tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. I don't have friends. So I'm just sitting at home playing Bloodborne.
>>
File: 412674B5VKL.jpg (18 KB, 303x300) Image search: [Google]
412674B5VKL.jpg
18 KB, 303x300
Working at an ice cream parlor. Who the fuck gets ice cream in the winter in Seattle?
No one. That's who.

Listening to pic related, think I lost two friends last night when the discussion turned to politics and I'm not as liberal as they are.
They ignored me at work today.
Feels bad man.
>>
it's sunday afternoon
>>
>>60678271
>I think I lost two friends when the discussion turned to politics and I'm not as liberal as they are
Iktf man. such is the case for living in the Pacific Northwest.
>>
File: The_Glow_Pt_2.jpg (100 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
The_Glow_Pt_2.jpg
100 KB, 319x319
I have no friends here. I moved outta state a year ago and still haven't made any.
>>
went out and made friends today
my life is getting better and i'm excited but i'm scared because i'll probably lose everything again
>>
>>60678271
>working at an ice cream parlor
>not being liberal

what are you, a 20 year old conservative christian boy?

listening to grimes new album and getting tanked with some friends later, maybe dev chan will be there
>>
>>60678324
>if youre conservative that automatically means you're a Christian!
Hahaha fuck off kid. Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>60678366
no!
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 600x600
lol I don't have friends

this is really good though so I'm alright
>>
>>60678366
> b a i t b o y s
>>
>>60678300
how do you manage that
did you sperg out like some of the clowns on here
>>
>>60678453
Ehh I never really have sperged my political beliefs in public since I moved here. But I'm just saying I know what it's like to be surrounded by liberal gibmes all day and how you can't really say anything they'd disagree with without getting crucified.
>>
>>60678300
>>60678453
>>60678492
Yes.
I wouldn't cafe otherwise but one of the people I was hanging with last night I consider a close friend.
I'm hoping that with time we can rekindle our friendship, but we'll see.
>>60678324
No, I'm not liberal.
I wouldn't call myself conservative either.
That black and white thinking of the nro liberals today really irks me. It's what potentially cost me two friendships last night.
What's wrong with just being moderate, or nothing at all?
>>
>>60677740
Bones-TeenWitch

Not one of his best but still pretty good
>>
File: boger-face.png (32 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger-face.png
32 KB, 514x352
>>60677740
listening to Death grips - The Money Store
Got robbed so no phone to call friends and make plans on going out/too lazy to go to my friends place and explain that
>>
>Nothing
Watching The Passion of Joan of Arc, i paused it to go to the bathroom and shitpost, p good film so far

>no money
And even if i had it they probably wouldn't want to hang out, texted one of them to see if he wants to hang tomorrow but he hasn't replied, neither the qt 3.1416 i'm talking to, jdimsa lads
>>
i dont need friends they dissapoint me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.