[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listens to The Swans once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Weezerred2.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Weezerred2.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>listens to The Swans once
>>
Honest question: When did you grow out of Weezer?

Beverly Hills was a very big turning point for me.
>>
Strangely I went Blue > Red and everything else never really stuck with me.

Those two albums are the best of Weezer imo
>>
>>60672558
I actually didn't get into them till after high school. I liked the Blue Album for a good 6 months then got over it. Never liked Pinkerton
>>
>>60672698
>getting into Weezer after high school
Literally impossible.
>>
>>60672542

>The Swans
>>
>>60672558
I think when I was about 16.
>>
>>60672542
>>60672823
>The Swans
>>
>>60672558
I'm 20, still like the first two albums. Don't care for any of their other stuff though, even EWBAITE
>>
>>60672823
>>60675644
> The Swans
> The
>>
File: le weezer face.gif (3 MB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
le weezer face.gif
3 MB, 500x408
>>60672542
>Listens to Pink once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozLHPsAkphQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhUmqLSR7zQ
>>
>>60672558
red album came out near the end of highschool for me, and that's about when i grew out of everything after pinkerton.

before that i actually liked parts of whatever the album beverly hills is on is called. liked green album and maldroit too.
>>
File: 5366.jpg (30 KB, 470x554) Image search: [Google]
5366.jpg
30 KB, 470x554
>listens to KISS once
>>
>>60672558
I still kind of like Weezer's older stuff, if only for the sake of nostalgia
>>
>>60672558
I'm not because not an idiot that thinks someone grows out of something they genuinely like after age 5.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.